PWD 477: The Punjabi Prison Will Trap Us All

Who is better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing can get me more excited for wrestling than an Orton-Great Khali feud.

In recall in 07, Cena having decent short main event matches with Khali. Khali/cena had the best 8 min khali match possible and this was prime khali kept to an mimimum. 2017 khali vs orton shouldn't go 5 mins.

In recall in 07, Cena having decent short main event matches with Khali. Khali/cena had the best 8 min khali match possible and this was prime khali kept to an mimimum. 2017 khali vs orton shouldn't go 5 mins.

Cena (pretty much like Reigns) can make any feud and therefore any match seem interesting. Orton... just the opposite.

Looking more and more like a BC vs The Elite feud with Cody taking over BC from Omega.

lol Bryan not a fan of KO's three-straight chinlock offense, other than that fan of the match except the finish,.

No way I am watching SummerSlam over Game of Thrones episode six on August 20th.

Nakamura really hasn't been impressive since he's come to WWE even in NXT. He's lucky he has a bunch of marks pretending to be his biggest fans since NJ or he would have nothing.
Happened to AJ too until he found his place. He has only feud with Ziggler and Corbin in a couple of throwaways PPVs, even The Rock would not make that shit look interesting.

Was going to say yesterday that I hope the great khali returns for this

glad he did

I actually can't remember if Khali or Mysterio was a worst world champion

orrrrr
rollins turns on dean, recycling the shield break up story line. wwe universe interest in dean gets to an all time low (outside of cincinnati) and he goes on to job to aiden english, perfect 10, and even cuck kanellis because vince is still salty that his 'lunatic' went and got married without asking the company first. this is wwe after all.
<mma1>

Mysterio. Because while Khali sucks and a stiff wind could knock him over, he's at least a monster. He's believable as being able to chop the undertaker and knock him to the ground with one swing. The other guy is 5'1" and 175lbs of roids that just has flips. He's not believeable as a world champ. He's an annoying mosquito.

Rey easily got squashed non-title matches to mark henry and khali in lead up to judgment day against jbl. The worst booked weakest champion ever, at best he got 2x wins over jbl and orton on smackdown I recall.

Khali aleast was booked/presented as a giant, also it was a short reign too.

Looking more and more like a BC vs The Elite feud with Cody taking over BC from Omega.

Speaking of Cody, man, what an entrepreneur.

Doesn't that just make you want to e̶a̶t̶ ̶B̶r̶a̶n̶d̶i̶'̶s̶ ̶a̶s̶s̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶g̶r̶o̶c̶e̶r̶i̶e̶s̶ buy a bottle of wine?

Meltzer saying that Brock vs Jones is the plan...
But what if D.C. knocks him out on Saturday?

giphy.gif

Speaking of Cody, man, what an entrepreneur.

Doesn't that just make you want to e̶a̶t̶ ̶B̶r̶a̶n̶d̶i̶'̶s̶ ̶a̶s̶s̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶g̶r̶o̶c̶e̶r̶i̶e̶s̶ buy a bottle of wine?

The crossover with wine conisiourers and wrestling fans has got to be massive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back