PWD 476: Jordan Gives Vince A Boner on Cable. Sorry Gable, You Ain't No Angle

How Soon Will The Crowd Turn On Jason Jordan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're a fool, RSR!
ii5ivMM.gif

I don't even know you anymore.
SEC heat is getting to me bro. I go a little loopy every July/August.

she's 5'4" damn it, you keep you 5'10" ass out of my business.

Gotta be 6' or taller to get in my business.

5'11, and the cord that connects the ear buds is supposed to go behind your neck, not in front but doesnt really matter.

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/airport-alberto-patron-not-suspect/#.WXJX44jyuUl

Alberto El Patron No Longer A Suspect In Paige Airport Altercation Investigation

GFW Global Champion Alberto El Patron is no longer under investigation by police over the airport altercation earlier this month between he and Paige … Pro Wrestling Sheet has confirmed.

A rep for the Orlando PD tells us that due to the detective’s investigation determining that Paige is the one who should be charged for domestic violence, they no longer view El Patron as a suspect.

As we previously reported, police believe Paige should be charged with battery. The State Attorney’s Office is currently reviewing the case before a final decision is made.

Alberto was suspended indefinitely by GFW after the incident was made public. We’ve reached out to the company to see if the suspension will now be lifted.

Safe to say Paige was telling the truth about what happened.

One more for the bad brown guy.

5'11, and the cord that connects the ear buds is supposed to go behind your neck, not in front but doesnt really matter.

It bothers me when I have it behind my neck and I'm working out

It bothers me when I have it behind my neck and I'm working out

fair enough, ive never really lifted/exercised wearing them. they wont fucking charge for me now its so damn annoying.

fair enough, ive never really lifted/exercised wearing them. they wont fucking charge for me now its so damn annoying.

They are really good for lifting, I like that I don't have to keep my phone/ipod in my pocket.

They are really good for lifting, I like that I don't have to keep my phone/ipod in my pocket.

its annoying to run with them in bc you have to have your phone with you and i hate having to hold it or wear an armband thing.

its annoying to run with them in bc you have to have your phone with you and i hate having to hold it or wear an armband thing.

I got a solution for you, don't run.

<OKC16>

Looks like Asuka is gonna be retarded in the new line of figures:

DFReflFVwAAUkNv.jpg

Seriously WTF is that face scan!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back