PWD 475: Alberto suspended until the next GFW taping.

Who did you like better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I started drinking coffee after 23 years of walking this Earth and I have a question on coffee etiquette.

I drink mine black, I don't like the other stuff in it. If I am going to offer coffee to guests in my home do I need to offer all the other creamers, sugars and whatever other shit with it? On one hand I have the attitude of "Fuck you, I'm giving this to you free take it or leave it", but on the other hand I'm not a dick.

Creampie me with your thoughts

I have creamer for other people, but its hardly ever used. I don't really ever have milk, but that is a good alternative to creamer/half-and-half. Of course, you should have sugar in your home. I just say "if you need cream/sugar, it is over there" and let them figure it out.

Honestly, not a bad move. With the digital effects that the wrestlers actually walk on for fucks sake, coupled with saved costs on the pyro itself plus liability insurance plus the safety aspects (when Taker got the James Hetfield at Elimination Chamber,) it makes sense not to do it very often (if at all.)

And lol at Meltzer ridiculing a pyroless WWE. Guy smarks for chain wrestling and 70s AWA but wants us to believe that he thinks pyro has become integral to the show.

Meltzer didn't ridicule them at all

Big Cass is a Trump supporter? Wow, 2 weeks, and he's already a babyface again.

Time to give him the "The Wall" gimmick from WCW.

He never stopped being a face, nobody likes Enzo apparently

Meltzer didn't ridicule them at all

Upon re-read, you are correct, sir.

This is my official retraction. New Big Dave is again in my good graces and his authority on such matters of pyrotechnics is not reproached at this time.

I have to say this, I´ve seen Baywatch and its one of the very worst movies I´ve seen in my entire life. There isn´t a slight bit of fun or entertainment in that movie. I´ve also seen the trailer for Jumanji, and its painfully bad, there is not a single thing redeeming about it. I must say I LOVE "bad" fun movies, but lately all of Rock´s movies are so damn god awful.

Thing is I see how much the dude is comitted to his work, he speaks pasionately about his projects, even sharing script and production meetings, saying how much his movies are kicking ass, which makes me think, does the guy really know how awful his movies are or he´s just the best salesman ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back