PWD 475: Alberto suspended until the next GFW taping.

Who did you like better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yea I meant to watch that after raw the other night but ended up doing something else instead. maybe ill get to it tonight after raw
She's not with TNA anymore and has already showed up on WWE programming at least twice.

Dirtsheets are saying Conor has been knocked out during sparring.

7kt3r0v4f6az.gif

that top rope piledriver was great

I legit thought Naito had a broken neck. Likewise when Naito hit that high angle german and dumped Ibushi right on the ol' stack of dimes.

Just goes to show that Ibushi is on another level of brutality. He wasn't kidding about him and Kenny killing each other, their first match was already fucking insane.

New Paige screen caps from another sex tape out. Full view of her butt hole, I always thought it would be a little dark but it's all pink.

<mma4>

New Paige screen caps from another sex tape out. Full view of her butt hole, I always thought it would be a little dark but it's all pink.

<mma4>
can you tell who she's with? The same crew or new guys to add to ADR's coke filled murderous rampage list?

can you tell who she's with? The same crew or new guys to add to ADR's coke filled murderous rampage list?

They showed a screenshot with a dick in her and if I know dicks (and I do) it looked like Brad Maddox's.

I love how without even thinking, my mind automatically assumed it was multiple guys since it was Paige and not just one guy. Lol

what are the predictions about Kurt?

im stealing what i saw on reddit, and that he was talking to vince letting kurt know that kurt was medically cleared to compete

im stealing what i saw on reddit, and that he was talking to vince letting kurt know that kurt was medically cleared to compete
I think its gonna be Steph and its gonna set up for Kurt vs Triple H

img_3338.jpg

if its stephanie i am turning this shit off

lol the 'send nudes' sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back