PWD 475: Alberto suspended until the next GFW taping.

Who did you like better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was liking him but then he was a bit too much. I'll still give a chance, maybe he can crack my top ten. Not my fave 5 tho

Yeah not yet. Hasn't had that much screen time yet, but I think he'll fill the Ramsay role as secondary villain for this season and the next.

Yea I like the lez sister but thats about it for that house. I hope Euron gets himself and fleet wrecked so I dont gotta see him anymore but I doubt well be so lucky. I read the spoilers it looks like we are stuck with that fool for a while

I couldnt help it. Finale is going to be epic as fuck

Cersie was looking kind of good to me tonight, she never did it for me. Maybe now that she is a Queen it's getting my rocks off. I love powerful woman, Chris.

Cersie was looking kind of good to me tonight, she never did it for me. Maybe now that she is a Queen it's getting my rocks off. I love powerful woman, Chris.

Could be the short hair. Her hair earlier on looked terrible because it was clearly a wig.

I had big mort and my wife laughing I was grossed out and tappin the couch sayin make it stop that was so gross

SHe does ? I never thought she was a mega babe butshe looks the same to me more or less just slightly older.

I like the song of the lonely mountain from the credits in the first hobbit is that him too ?
yeah i was laughing too. I found it interesting that each object that the camera focused on (bedpan, wooden toilet bowl -hole-, and soup bowl) were all the same shape/silhouette.

yes, her face and upper neck/jaw area have put on weight akin to women 10 yrs older than her.

that song is by Neil Finn, a local New Zealand musician. great song as well. my favorite of the trilogy is the one sang by Pippin for Battle of Five Armies.

Yeah not yet. Hasn't had that much screen time yet, but I think he'll fill the Ramsay role as secondary villain for this season and the next.

I kind of dig the pirate thing, I like the IB sea gimmick and the drowned god.

I want to live in that Dragonstone castle. That shit was beautiful, anyone know where that was filmed?

Did you guys like Euron? I thought he was OK, the Ironborn don't have the "it" factor IMO. Bunch of try hards except for the puss licker, I like her.
seemed like he lost his charisma when he cleaned himself up. he was believable last season when he was all pissed, but tonight i just thought it was some pussified new actor.

I dont have an issuewith powerful women dude I have an issuewith scandalous and loud bitches.

Cersie is hot asfuck to me the first 3 seasons then started to slide and now looks wack as fuck with that horrid hair cut.

Gilly is the chick I think is the ranking got hottie. My girl was like wtf , I was like it shouldnt be a secret to you that I find that down homie midwest type babes to be hot. I just keep picturing her in some daisy dukes and a wife beater and that shit makes me happy

seemed like he lost his charisma when he cleaned himself up. he was believable last season when he was all pissed, but tonight i just thought it was some pussified new actor.

It's the same guy. He just got a haircut.

They got my dude Jorah in there. He's not looking good!

I loled for real when I saw his amardillo arm reach out. What a fucking pussy, he's turning into the fucking Thing and still all he can think about is Dany's bitch ass. LOL

It's the same guy. He just got a haircut.
i know, my point was the change in acting style making it seem like they were 2 different people.

I wonder if Jorah's dick gets rocks on it and if it does what happens when he gets a boner? Does it bleed and crack?

<6>

that song is by Neil Finn, a local New Zealand musician. great song as well. my favorite of the trilogy is the one sang by Pippin for Battle of Five Armies.

Yea thats not bad and I never realized that was pip singing that.

I didnt like the hobbit movies as much as the lotr and it pissed me off because I really wanted to. I had a really interesting conversation with shadow priest about how the lord of the rings functions like a bible to me and how I read it in times of stress or when I need a dose of hope and to get my mind correct .

qrz1exlsd1az.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back