PWD 474: This Thread Is Sponsored By AmericanASF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good review, I think.

Remember when the July ppv was vengeance a reasonable name compared to gbof which should go the way of fatal 4 way, breaking point and Capitol punishment in one and done ppv theme. Gbof was ok like the recent brand split ppv felt just there.

Joe/brock was a short entertaining match joe should of took 2 f5 instead of 1 which was anticlimactic. For a battle of titans should of have a finisher kickout to keep joe stronger in defeat and possible rematch looks like one and done now. Onto braun/lesnar/reigns summerslam I predict as the main event.

reigns is the most unlikable face in a while what happen at gbof cant be spin by creative roman has to turn heel at this rate, bruan might as well be the face now. A very absurd hart/Austin 97 lite of the era minus the character development.

9s97xcsdfr8z.jpg

So I'm apparently a forum mod for the PW now and since I can't ban anyone, I'm just going to be a dick and edit your posts without your knowledge

-General Manager Struggle

Also, my penis is small.

Last edited by a moderator:
In new generation viewing up to post rumble 97, smart giving Austin the rumble win to carry the momentum from the hart fued that elevated him to main event status in spite of not main event ppv yet in 97.

nation vs ahmed is still going, hbk is back as champ and the final four show how unpredictable the main event scene has become since the predictable 95/96 main event scene. Having already seen post summerslam 97-00, 97 has stronger tv/ppv than rest of new gen already.

When the road to wrestle mania is strong, the rest of the year should be quality is my rule of thumb in seeing how the rest of year progresses.

So I'm apparently a forum mod for the PW now and since I can't ban anyone, I'm just going to be a dick and edit your posts without your knowledge

<21>

Bubba's about to have a very rough time.

He's going to need more pot

Time to burn this shithole to the ground

The only thing PWD needs is a sticky button

There's nothing to mod here lol

I have alot of time on my hands...

*a lot

Can it Mule

The story of bret hart returning to an different wwe post wm 12 and his growing disillusion and bitterness is great character development for hart going from fighting champion high road face of 93-wm 12 to an more outspoken, angry bitter at wwe. One of the highlight of late 96/97 seeing this new development from bret as cookie cutter face wasn't going to fly in the nwo era of the business.

The story of bret hart returning to an different wwe post wm 12 and his growing disillusion and bitterness is great character development for hart going from fighting champion high road face of 93-wm 12 to an more outspoken, angry bitter at wwe. One of the highlight of late 96/97 seeing this new development from bret as cookie cutter face wasn't going to fly in the nwo era of the business.

He was shootin' brother

The only thing PWD needs is a sticky button

There's nothing to mod here lol

I have alot of time on my hands...

Shut up you no talent hack! I've had to delete at least 4 posts this year damn it! The work load is unreal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back