PWD 474: This Thread Is Sponsored By AmericanASF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's how I would do the Universal title picture for Summerslam.

Angle will say Braun is the number 1 contender but since he isn't here tonight and nobody has heard from him, it's up for grabs. Out comes Roman demanding Brock. Angle says he isn't about to give Roman a shot after what he did. Roman backs Angle down. Joe comes out.

Joe says if anyone should get Brock it's him. He'll go on to say how he had Brock defeated and he gave him the worst beating of his life.

Angle makes a match for later, Joe vs Roman with the winner going on to face Brock.

During the match. Braun would show up and completely lay waste to Roman and Joe with no winner being announced. Angle would then come out and make a fatal 4 for Summerslam.

Sounds good to me and gives them tons of PPV main events for the remainder of the year regardless of who they have win. It sucks that Raw doesn't have the Hell in a Cell PPV this year because Braun/Roman actually warrants that kind of match at this point.

Today REALLY sucks.

My kid has camp on the other side of town and it took me 100 minutes to get there and back. I have to repeat that today! And for the next five fucking days.

Also shut the fuck up Enzo. You're pissing me off with your 20 minute promos.

Wonder if Matt Hardy isn't a little embarrassed bringing his dad bod into the ring with dudes like Cesaro and Sheamus.

Ironman was good but the finish with the pin broken by the bell was a little bit generic :)

If Hobbit Bliss booty called me drunk, I would pick the phone up. Sasha, nope.

Bitches are trying to upstage Asuka and Cross. Badly.

Keep that fucker away from PW, he's one of the reasons I stopped watching UFC or posting much in the Heavies (Ronda, Rogan, Schaub are other reasons).

Bo Dallas needs to join the Wyatt family if he's wearing that shit.

I'm really hoping that Roman gets beaten up ludicrously.

Enzo is probably the 4th best talker on the mic. Reigns should take lessons.

"Look at the terrifying speed" - Braun was toddling to Reigns.

I think I've already seen Roman thrown into the side of the ambulance from the ramp. First time was better. Jesus, shoot Kevin Dunn.

Seems like faces in the WWE are traditionally allowed to commit vehicular murder.

Like the "This is awful" chants.

What is this fucking shit? That ambulance has more screen time than Matt Hardy. I also don't see any fucking way that Reigns can pretend to be a face after Angle is shitting his pants after that 1st degree murder attempt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back