PWD 473: Rump Shaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
A great ending would be Lesnar passing out to the RNC with his arm or feet on the ropes. I don't think I've ever seen that ending.

Joe dominated the whole match until Brock hit a miracle finisher. It was like Sonnen/Anderson 1. One mistake against the best in the world is one too many.
giphy.gif

Wrestlers shouldn't be kicking out of finishers. Thats why they are called finishers

So I'm happy about the 1 f-5

A great ending would be Lesnar passing out to the RNC with his arm or feet on the ropes. I don't think I've ever seen that ending.
If he's passed out then u would pull his limbs away from the rope.

Talking Smack >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>RAW Talk

Talking Smack >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>RAW Talk
my fav thing is when db on talking smack bust renee chops for being on raw talk

I didn't mean that to be a weiner shot, that's the just the fight I think of as an example of a guy getting his ass kicked all fight but finding a miracle win.
I know you wouldn't do that on purpose. It's just...it's just...even years later it still hurts

The fuck is big cass talking about lok

The Greatest Living American has that effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back