PWD 473: Rump Shaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well that was a waste imo.

He had a WrestleMania match and had WWE exposure. His brand is hotter than ever marketing wise.

i don't think people are really into this because seth is up against bray
Yeah my interest is pretty low for that and the tag teams. Feel like raw matches. Not every ppv can be stacked though and they might be decent matches.

Stannis could never be deezy

He isn't an asshole lmao

AJ won the Us title at a house show according to Meltzer.

I haven't watched any wwe in a month. I figured a break might help me rekindle some interest. and actually, the past 2 weeks, not only did I not watch, but I completely forgot it was on. I haven't read anything about it either. I literally have no idea where things stand

so is anything going on interesting enough to check back in now, or should I give it a few more weeks?

AJ won the Us title at a house show according to Meltzer.
Yeah there's some clips of it in the las thread.
I haven't watched any wwe in a month. I figured a break might help me rekindle some interest. and actually, the past 2 weeks, not only did I not watch, but I completely forgot it was on. I haven't read anything about it either. I literally have no idea where things stand

so is anything going on interesting enough to check back in now, or should I give it a few more weeks?
Eh this ppv should have at least two good matches anyway. They've done a decent job of making it look like both guys could win the big matches. I'm not that optimistic for battleground because the only things booked so far are a Punjabi prison match and a flag match. Summerslam isn't far off though which will hopefully be great.

Yeah there's some clips of it in the las thread.
Eh this ppv should have at least two good matches anyway. They've done a decent job of making it look like both guys could win the big matches. I'm not that optimistic for battleground because the only things booked so far are a Punjabi prison match and a flag match. Summerslam isn't far off though which will hopefully be great.
I don't know who both guys are. Punjabi prison match? is khali back? maybe I will give it a little more time. lol

I don't know who both guys are. Punjabi prison match? is khali back? maybe I will give it a little more time. lol
Both guys in the two big matches so 4. Braun vs Roman ambulance match. Lesnar vs Somoa joe for the title. No Jinder Orton in the prison at battleground. As bad as the other ones were they were filled with super heavyweights.

Both guys in the two big matches so 4. Braun vs Roman ambulance match. Lesnar vs Somoa joe for the title. No Jinder Orton in the prison at battleground. As bad as the other ones were they were filled with super heavyweights.
ah, ok. not sure how he has been as champ, but I am glad to hear that they gave jinder some time with the belt. they should have Muhammad hassan come back as his mentor.

they were advertising joe vs. brock before I left. figured they would have fought by now. also, good to see braun is back. that's the one that would probably interest me most. orton doesn't interest me at al.

the only thing I have really missed is becky's delicious thighs. i guess i will check back in Monday. thanks for the updates

ah, ok. not sure how he has been as champ, but I am glad to hear that they gave jinder some time with the belt. they should have Muhammad hassan come back as his mentor.

they were advertising joe vs. brock before I left. figured they would have fought by now. also, good to see braun is back. that's the one that would probably interest me most. orton doesn't interest me at al.

the only thing I have really missed is becky's delicious thighs. i guess i will check back in Monday. thanks for the updates
I think good but a lot here think he's been underwhelming. Yeah it does seem like a long time ago since he won that number one contender. How they did Braun's return on raw was pretty cool. Yeah raw was a bit flat without him. I feel the same about Orton but he has been able to have good matches with jinder.

Bryan Alvarez is one handsome smart funny dude with a great accent.

Lesnar Joe is fire.

Strowman is a monster heel (face) vs Reigns.

Watch last weeks NXT with the crazy bitches upstaging most of the men's roster with a TLC match showing how that shit needs to be done. And Mauro on commentary.

Jim Cornette making money for charity and for himself off Russo's EPO shows exactly who is the man in this feud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back