2. #PayUp @deezy / stannis scumbag

3. shut the fuck up

Mascot:

Theme:

please @RR @D.R.H. thanks

Good theme, good mascot.

A+

4th

I watched the second night on AXS. During the Young Bucks match, Matt Jackson looks like over at Josh Barnett and says something like "you gonna keep burying us, Josh?" he says to JR "that's cute"

JR and Barnett will get better. It's hard to follow storylines when they only give them a handful of matches to call. If they run consistent live shows, they'll catch on.

I watched the second night on AXS. During the Young Bucks match, Matt Jackson looks like over at Josh Barnett and says something like "you gonna keep burying us, Josh?" he says to JR "that's cute"
Was Josh burying them?

Was Josh burying them?

I don't even remember to be honest. He might've said something. The Bucks were on X-Pac's podcast and they said Josh was trying to get himself over, when his job is to get the product over. They said Josh doesn't like their style of wrestling and they don't like his style of commentary.

@Count Zero @Falsedawn was Josh burying the Bucks?

I don't even remember to be honest. He might've said something. The Bucks were on X-Pac's podcast and they said Josh was trying to get himself over, when his job is to get the product over. They said Josh doesn't like their style of wrestling and they don't like his style of commentary.

Eh, he just wasn't super enthusiastic. He's an Inoki guy, he's basically a less angry Cornette about wrestling. Superkicks and flippy shit aren't really his thing. And yeah, maybe he wants to display his knowledge a little bit lol. I still think Kelly and Callis are the better team, which is crazy as hell to me.

Eh, he just wasn't super enthusiastic. He's an Inoki guy, he's basically a less angry Cornette about wrestling. Superkicks and flippy shit aren't really his thing. And yeah, maybe he wants to display his knowledge a little bit lol. I still think Kelly and Callis are the better team, which is crazy as hell to me.

Josh was on Austin's podcast too and he said Kenny Omega is a good talent he just can't stand some of the stuff he does. Josh comes off as very old school, and has an ego. It's whatever. It's going to come out.

Gaethje just became my favorite fighter, "You sound like a little bitch when you ask for a money fight."

I don't care for their style either.

That is so last thread. Keep up with the rest of class spanky.

Im not going back to read a previous wrestling thread half filled with fake UFC bs. That UFC shit needs to stay in the heavies. Fucking fake ass fixed fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back