PWD 468: Cucks Anonymous

Who was better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well come and bullshit then, we all know the show sucks.

whenever I stop by you guys are talkin wrestling and I wanna be like all that shit SUCKED !!!

Plus i been busy and got no good tales to tell and am miffed I lost the debate and then one of the judges told me I shoulda said some shit I said

whenever I stop by you guys are talkin wrestling and I wanna be like all that shit SUCKED !!!

Plus i been busy and got no good tales to tell and am miffed I lost the debate and then one of the judges told me I shoulda said some shit I said

This is why we have NJPW, for when MEEKmahan show sucks. Or if you're like me, all the time.

Thats why i havent been watching or around much. I miss bullshittin in these threads more than watchin the show and I feel like an ass just poppin in to say rasslin sucks a choad twice a week
It was actually a pretty good show.

The men's mitb and surprisingly the tag title match were good, and somehow Lana vs. Gross Naomi was not horrible.

This is why we have NJPW, for when MEEKmahan show sucks. Or if you're like me, all the time.

I feel like that show isnt really for me either.

Its been good weather I listened to ska all weekend. I alwats try to play Mrs gutter play guess the band with me because I know she knows but shes so afraid of being wrong shes never willing to play

A random question for you.

I was down at the new amsterstam staring at this yellow haired girl when my buddy struck up a conversation with a black haired flamenco dancer ..... Who was I hanging out with ?

Thats why i havent been watching or around much. I miss bullshittin in these threads more than watchin the show and I feel like an ass just poppin in to say rasslin sucks a choad twice a week

Book of Bubba

I feel like that show isnt really for me either.

Its been good weather I listened to ska all weekend. I alwats try to play Mrs gutter play guess the band with me because I know she knows but shes so afraid of being wrong shes never willing to play

A random question for you.

I was down at the new amsterstam staring at this yellow haired girl when my buddy struck up a conversation with a black haired flamenco dancer ..... Who was I hanging out with ?

Uh...Willie Nelson? Shit fam, no idea.

Pretty sure Gutter is a natural roller
250px-076Golem.png

The greatest living American and Face of America is indestructible!

His leg is uninjured, and he was selling so well that people were worried. Greatest living American will never die.

His leg is uninjured, and he was selling so well that people were worried. Greatest living American will never die.

GLA worked everyone just like we worked the Indians before we stole their land.

God bless America!

think of how rich Ric Flair would be if he got a % from everyone who stole his gimmick

don't cmoe at me with this buddy rogers shit either, buddy rogers never lasted over an hour in the royal rumble!

Ric Flair is probably the most overrated wrestler of all time.

What a time to be alive.

I thought the GOAT of America was going to sneak behind him under his legs into a powerbomb then grab the case as red white and blue pyro went off.

Instead of that patriotic moment, a goddamn foreigner won!

Corbin is a goddamn foreigner, right? He looks like a foreigner. He's gotta be Dutch or Czech or Dakotan something weird.

duuuuuude, im there with you. i was rustled after that match and its still pissing me off that he won. especially after the nak/aj staredown which i definitely was marking out for

I can't decide if he was the second worst choice or third worst choice to win it. Ziggler is definitely worst. I'm torn between whether Corbin or Zayn would have been worse.

Instead of that patriotic moment, a goddamn foreigner won!

Corbin is a goddamn foreigner, right? He looks like a foreigner. He's gotta be Dutch or Czech or Dakotan something weird.
He looks like the guy John McClane gets his ass kicked by but kills right before he gets to the main bad guy

It was actually a pretty good show.

The men's mitb and surprisingly the tag title match were good, and somehow Lana vs. Gross Naomi was not horrible.

The WWE title match was pretty good too, other than the fact that it had the same ending as last month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back