PWD 468: Cucks Anonymous

Who was better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The guys on Busted Open are falling over themselves to be "outraged" at the finish of the WMITB match.

It was a horrible finish. Shut the hell up.

The very first woman's MITB was made to get heat on Ellsworth.. I don't even know how anybody could defend this idiotic booking but of course here of all places, you can always find smarks like yourself who somehow think this puts heat on Carmella.

She didn't even climb the fucking ladder. She ain't got no heat on her because of this. Took the air out of the building until Randy showed up later.

LMAO at defending a man winning the very first woman's MITB match.

That how you build them stars!

It was a horrible finish. Shut the hell up.

The very first woman's MITB was made to get heat on Ellsworth.. I don't even know how anybody could defend this idiotic booking but of course here of all places, you can always find smarks like yourself who somehow think this puts heat on Carmella.

She didn't even climb the fucking ladder. She ain't got no heat on her because of this. Took the air out of the building until Randy showed up later.

The sad part of the whole thing was the crowd wanted Ellsworth to keep the briefcase more than they wanted any of the women to actually win.

edit: Actually there are many many many sad parts, but lets focus on the one for now.

Thats why i havent been watching or around much. I miss bullshittin in these threads more than watchin the show and I feel like an ass just poppin in to say rasslin sucks a choad twice a week

Well come and bullshit then, we all know the show sucks.

The sad part of the whole thing was the crowd wanted Ellsworth to keep the briefcase more than they wanted any of the women to actually win.

Well what do you expect when the BIGG HOGG is popping off in everyone's faces?

WWE have drawn the ire of the Twitter feminists, with autistic screechings of "Misogyny!" "Sexism!" and seemingly not understanding the concept of HEAT.

Good they deserve it. LOL at calling that heat.

I don't think you know what heat means... it has to actually exist for you to claim it.

Yes.

Off topic, Jinder had the biggest damn back zit I have ever seen. The bacne is strong with that one...

But is it bigger than the one on that guys Adam's apple?

Good they deserve it. LOL at calling that heat.

I don't think you know what heat means... it has to actually exist for you to claim it.

Does the burning sensation in your ass when you've got a jalapeno style megaduece coming count as heat? Because if it does, that match had major heat!

I noticed that one too.

Fudge man, the space people from memsmupp the scientologists pray to or exorcise from volcanoes or what ever the fudge the do saw that friggin thing!

Gutter Meltzer

Yeah, but then he'd have to pretend every match with a Canadian, woman, or Asian was greater than road head from a prime Sunny.

Yeah, but then he'd have to pretend every match with a Canadian, woman, or Asian was greater than road head from a prime Sunny.

Nakamura is no good in the WWE. All he does is shitty kicks and the Kenshasa maybe the worst finishing move of all time. It never looks like it comes close to connecting. His theme is lame and so is his hand gestures.

Send him back to Japan!

I liked his new years matches with Styles and Ibushi though. WWE makes everybody lame.

Triple H is just as bad as Vince. There's no hope for the future of the WWE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back