PWD 468: Cucks Anonymous

Who was better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
duuuuuude, im there with you. i was rustled after that match and its still pissing me off that he won. especially after the nak/aj staredown which i definitely was marking out for
Mark out moment of the year and I've never even watched their New Japan stuff. That intensity was something we haven't seen in a long time. The only reason I'm not more rustled about it is because #NeckZit completely threw me off my game and I'm still more disturbed about that then the match

IMHO AJ and Nakamura should've been teased but they never should have landed one hand on each other.

Thats the one and only match that should be subtletly teased for a whole year.

I thought the GOAT of America was going to sneak behind him under his legs into a powerbomb then grab the case as red white and blue pyro went off.
It took a broken freaking leg to stop Kevin "Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness" Owens!

Stop hating on Jimmy the Chin!

AKA

THE BIGG HOGG

AKA

The Chin that Gets It In

AKA

Chinny Hart

AKA

Heartbreak Chin

AKA

Lil Naitch Chin

AKA

Jim Chin-A

AKA

The Velvechin Dream

AKA

The Chinrebal Assassin

AKA

The Legend Chinner

AKA

Major Mandible

Troll the hell out of them with the transgender angle.

Oddly enough, a while back, I pitched an idea that does just this.

It would have been a match with some conventionally attractive women, so, let's just say Alexa Bliss and Mickie James. Well, the match is going on as normal, until the lights go out, and a spotlight shines on a blue haired hamplanet, bitching about "objectification" because of their revealing outfits, "body shaming" because they actually care about their appearance, and demanding that women wear less revealing clothing to be more "relatable".

Then you have weeks of this bitch doing Anita Sarkeesian-esque promos, where she cherrypicks, or just outright lies, and after a while, someone gets fed up of her shit, and says "I'm just gonna kick your ass!" And as she's about to do it, some guy stops her, screaming "THIS IS A SAFE SPACE! THIS IS A SAFE SPACE!" And then, after a couple of weeks, the guy demands a match with the "harasser", and Kurt Angle says "I'm sorry, I'm not going to sanction a match between a man and a woman", and then he says "Did you just assume my gender?!" and brings in a lawyer, and says "No, this person is a woman, and you're being discriminative". So, under threat of legal action, he makes the match.

The Hamplanet acts as "her" manager, and after the match is won, she jumps in, and lays the boots in, and then runs away screaming "SHE WAS HARASSING ME! I FELT UNSAFE!" Before long, the "female wrestler", who is clearly still dressing and acting like a man, wins the Womens' Championship, and hands it off to the Hamplanet who proclaims herself to be "The Last Womens Champion", who immediately attempts to retire the championship, claiming that "Gender is a social construct! Who says that Alexa Bliss couldn't hold her own against Braun Strowman?! SEXISTS! So, I demand that the Universal Championship become gender-neutral!"

It eventually backfires, when Kurt Angle says "Champions don't retire Championships, Champions DEFEND Championships, so, as the new champion, you're defending your newly won championship right now... against Raw's latest acquisition from NXT... Asuka"

AKA

THE BIGG HOGG

AKA

The Chin that Gets It In

AKA

Chinny Hart

AKA

Heartbreak Chin

AKA

Lil Naitch Chin

AKA

Jim Chin-A

AKA

The Velvechin Dream

AKA

The Chinrebal Assassin

AKA

The Legend Chinner

AKA

Major Mandible

AKA

Chinder Mahog

Listen to a good summary podcast like the LAW at work and watch the summary clips on YT or the network. I mostly can't be fucked to watch RAW.

Those guys from the LAW are a bunch of pussies who can't handle a different opinion. John Pollack is cool though, I like his Raw and Smackdown reviews. He does a very good MMA report too.

So John Cena is a "free agent"? Thought Vince didn't care about ratings anymore.

Proof that Roman Reigns has officially failed as top guy. Lol at getting that monster push all for nothing. Cena needing to save Roman..
<bball2>
{<jordan}

Oddly enough, a while back, I pitched an idea that does just this.

It would have been a match with some conventionally attractive women, so, let's just say Alexa Bliss and Mickie James. Well, the match is going on as normal, until the lights go out, and a spotlight shines on a blue haired hamplanet, bitching about "objectification" because of their revealing outfits, "body shaming" because they actually care about their appearance, and demanding that women wear less revealing clothing to be more "relatable".

Then you have weeks of this bitch doing Anita Sarkeesian-esque promos, where she cherrypicks, or just outright lies, and after a while, someone gets fed up of her shit, and says "I'm just gonna kick your ass!" And as she's about to do it, some guy stops her, screaming "THIS IS A SAFE SPACE! THIS IS A SAFE SPACE!" And then, after a couple of weeks, the guy demands a match with the "harasser", and Kurt Angle says "I'm sorry, I'm not going to sanction a match between a man and a woman", and then he says "Did you just assume my gender?!" and brings in a lawyer, and says "No, this person is a woman, and you're being discriminative". So, under threat of legal action, he makes the match.

The Hamplanet acts as "her" manager, and after the match is won, she jumps in, and lays the boots in, and then runs away screaming "SHE WAS HARASSING ME! I FELT UNSAFE!" Before long, the "female wrestler", who is clearly still dressing and acting like a man, wins the Womens' Championship, and hands it off to the Hamplanet who proclaims herself to be "The Last Womens Champion", who immediately attempts to retire the championship, claiming that "Gender is a social construct! Who says that Alexa Bliss couldn't hold her own against Braun Strowman?! SEXISTS! So, I demand that the Universal Championship become gender-neutral!"

It eventually backfires, when Kurt Angle says "Champions don't retire Championships, Champions DEFEND Championships, so, as the new champion, you're defending your newly won championship right now... against Raw's latest acquisition from NXT... Asuka"

God damn it, now I know what hamplanets and Anita Sarkeesians are. Thanks a lot Smigg.

Proof that Roman Reigns has officially failed as top guy. Lol at getting that monster push all for nothing. Cena needing to save Roman..
<bball2>
{<jordan}
watch wwe have cena take the belt from jinder then have cena defend it both on raw and smackdowv ppv

You didn't miss anything unless you're into GARBAGE.

Pro Wrestling is officially garbage, there's no hope.

Thats why i havent been watching or around much. I miss bullshittin in these threads more than watchin the show and I feel like an ass just poppin in to say rasslin sucks a choad twice a week

AKA

THE BIGG HOGG

AKA

The Chin that Gets It In

AKA

Chinny Hart

AKA

Heartbreak Chin

AKA

Lil Naitch Chin

AKA

Jim Chin-A

AKA

The Velvechin Dream

AKA

The Chinrebal Assassin

AKA

The Legend Chinner

AKA

Major Mandible

<KingstonFrown>

Thats why i havent been watching or around much. I miss bullshittin in these threads more than watchin the show and I feel like an ass just poppin in to say rasslin sucks a choad twice a week

Yeah, no stealing Bubba's gimmick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back