PWD 467: Okada and Omega - 3¼ at Madison Square Garden

Who was better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Essentially Jinder hinted that people don't like him because of intolerance and his skin color. Booker and Renee were just kinda quiet and looking around after he said it.

Before that, Jinder mentioned he went from 3MB to being fired, to coming back and becoming champ in less than a year.
Thank you. He's right.

well i really liked the randy/jinder match actually. had an old school feel to it. also jinder cut a got promo on talking smack so props to him

also liked the main event, with my favorite part being when nakamura and aj just moved the ladder and then went off

Would be funny if one of the crew rigged the hook to not be able to unhook, have some guy up there for 30 minutes trying to unhook the fucking briefcase lmfao
That's why I miss WCW. Every time they tried to gimmick something they fucked it up.

Essentially Jinder hinted that people don't like him because of intolerance and his skin color. Booker and Renee were just kinda quiet and looking around after he said it.

Sounds like Vince McMahon

Orton vs Singh's please
Every week Orton should toss the Singh brothers into random objects/places

First week toss them into a river

The following weeks toss them into a dumpster, into traffic, out of a plane, into a volcano etc

Essentially Jinder hinted that people don't like him because of intolerance and his skin color. .

hhh24.gif

Haitch knows what needs to be done....

full

Forgot Tamnia Jax was in the Women's match.

Just caught up on the men's MITB, I thought it was good except for one thing...THE FUCKING FACE OF AMERICA GETS HIS ASS KICKED THE WHOLE MATCH!!??

They throw him off the top rope onto a solid steel ladder, they AA him from the apron to a solid titanium ladder, that dirty Canadian Sami Zayn drops him on the back of his American skull on the apron (the hardest part of the mat for those of you that don't know), and then and I know I said I was going to stop using this word but that damn JAP comes out and obliterates the chin of America with a solid iron banzai knee strike.

Frustrated isn't the god damn word for it, THIS IS BULLSHIT!

hDtsG2.gif

cowboy gimmick.
Orton and luke Harper cowboy faction, maybe with a little guy as the third, would work.

Is Ortons dad alive? They could do recorded segments with Randy doing cowboy shit for a month or two w his old man.. shoveling horse shit, tying up some little steers, doing some farm work.. Build it up. Would take up some time and keep it rolling.

Ziggler should have won. He's such a loser right now he would have had people cheering for him as the losing heel again. Also, best cash in ever by faaaarrrrrrr.

LMAO at a man getting the briefcase in the very first woman's MITB match.

Great job Vince, create those stars!

And LOL at some of you idiots saying this was good heel heat. Ya good heat for James Ellsworth.. that's exactly what was needed out of this MITB match.

Watching MITB in the bath, the Monday morning tradition.

WWE really made history today. A fucking jabroni clown with no chin MAN won the first MITB instead of say the daughter of the greatest wrestler of all time or a woman from the greatest wrestling family off all time. Women's revolution my fucking ass you misygonistic hypocritical shits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back