1. Be nice to others
2. Respect your elders
3. Pay your debts

Mascot

Enforcer

tenor (4).gif

Bonus

Please sticky @RR @D.R.H. @Tachy and thank you

Please add a poll "Who was better" with the options being Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage

#PAYUP @deezy

Last edited:

Here's the theme, wouldn't post in the OP

McGregor/Mayweather official.

Floyd just buried De La Hoya
That'll teach him to try and do an 18 month slow burn storyline for the Canelo-GGG fight

This farce is gonna steal all the headlines and the real main event is gonna be lost in the shadows

That'll teach him to try and do an 18 month slow burn storyline for the Canelo-GGG fight

This farce is gonna steal all the headlines and the real main event is gonna be lost in the shadows

What day is it today?

Don't talk shit about Uncle Dana's business practices

dana-white-gif.gif

I approve of the mascot highly, as well as Deathstroke.

Also, RIP my innocence, just had a woman come up to me and beg for change on the way back from the pub, which is pretty standard, but what was NOT standard is, she then offered me sex for money if I took her to a cashpoint.

I feel dirty. And drunk. But mostly dirty.

Also, RIP my innocence, just had a woman come up to me and beg for change on the way back from the pub, which is pretty standard, but what was NOT standard is, she then offered me sex for money if I took her to a cashpoint.

How was she?

So how much did you give her ?

<OKC16>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back