00C20C1B-1FE0-462E-BA9B-29E3196944B6_zpsnt5wrd4f.png
Rules

1. Pay your debts
2. Get Jinder an elephant
3. Don't eat mayonnaise

Queen

Theme

Please sticky @RR @D.R.H. @Tachy and thank you

Are John Laurenitis and Super Dave Osborn the same guy? I say yes. Voice is identical.

Are John Laurenitis and Super Dave Osborn the same guy? I say yes. Voice is identical.

Nah it's Bob Einstein. He also plays Marty Funkhouser on Curb Your Enthusiasm. Very similar though.

Nah it's Bob Einstein. He also plays Marty Funkhouser on Curb Your Enthusiasm. Very similar though.
LOL, I know man. I just noticed that their voice is really similar. Curb is one of my favorite shows.

So, Jinder Mahal as WWE champion...yeah. There's potential there though, put him on an elephant and give him a lengthy reign via shenanigans from the Bollywood Boys.

What's Tapatio?? I've heard it mentioned here before, I'm a little intrigued .
the blood of ancient Aztec virgins.

22650.jpg

I think I was the first one to say put him on a elephant.

I slept through all of Backlash. Did I miss anything other than Jinder becoming our great savior?

I slept through all of Backlash. Did I miss anything other than Jinder becoming our great savior?
snek flipping masala midgets onto the announce tables.

So, Jinder Mahal as WWE champion...yeah. There's potential there though, put him on an elephant and give him a lengthy reign via shenanigans from the Bollywood Boys.

It would've worked better for Khali as Prince Ali and Great Khali are a perfect fit. They could call up Aliyah to be his Jasmine. Have the Bollywood Boys pull them to the ring on a carpet like this.

Or the idea I already posted with him tearing out hearts.

If only Jinder didn't put Orton in a ten minute headlock, the match would have been fine.

It look like Vince is desperate for India Network numbers.(I guess Roman ain't doing shit for the kayfabe loving Indians.. Sad)

Also it looks like they are gonna get Orton up to 16 so he and Cena can do it one last time for 17th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back