PWD 457: God-Queen Io's accession is upon us.

Nothing is free in this world, who you gonna smash?

• Sasha Banks (But she's bald)

• Alexa Bliss (But she has Vagina dentata)

• Charlotte (NXT Charlotte *shudder*)

• Naomi (But the Usos film you Maddox style)

• Bayley (But that ass is gone and she only talks in baby talk)

• Everyone (But you lose the ability to nut)

• Nobody (But Nia Jax dutch ovens you for a week)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A handful of apoplectic SJWs doesn't mean she's being persecuted or anything.

I think people too easily conflate the signal and the noise. There'll be a minor stink that literally exists only on Twitter and maybe Tumblr for a few hours.

So your saying Smigg is making a big deal out of nothing? What else is new?

Do I have to put my penis in Lexie's toothy vagina (and if so, is it confirmed that it will bite my dick off, or is it just a risk), or can I just put it in her mouth and butt instead?

As the poll creator, I have answers.

-The vagina is toothy all the way down.

-The mouth is toothy at the front.

-The butt is toothy at an indeterminate depth. It's butthole roulette.

Is it like that movie where the girl's vagina teeth only come out and bite when she gets mad?

Naomi. Easy decision. I'll even have them time their "Ooos" with her "Oh's" if you know what I mean.

Some of these choices aren't too bad.

Bald Sasha, put a bag over her head or a wig on her. Boom problem solved.

Bayley loses the ass and only talks in baby talk. Put your dick in her mouth. Boom problem solved.

Uso's filming Naomi getting fucked. Who cares? Boom problem solved.

NXT Charolette? I don't care she's still flexible. Boom problem solved.

Alexa Bliss just put it in her ass. Boom problem solved.

Lose the ability to nut. You just go all night or until you tire out. Boom problem solved.

Dutch oven by Nia Jax... Fuck that shit.

Why was Becky left out? Out of respect to @SocraticMethod?

So with AJ vs jinder on smackdown who wins that Match both have title matches coming up this Sunday. I think some fuckery Will happen tho if jinder gets clean win on aj it makes him look bad on the other hand if aj beats jinder it makes him look like bitch also going into his title match. I'm just curious how they Will book this match ether way it make ppl Happy or piss them off

So with AJ vs jinder on smackdown who wins that Match both have title matches coming up this Sunday. I think some fuckery Will happen tho if jinder gets clean win on aj it makes him look bad on the other hand if aj beats jinder it makes him look like bitch also going into his title match. I'm just curious how they Will book this match ether way it make ppl Happy or piss them off

The Jinder family will help him

This is a great post. I see you crushing @lakersfan45's spine with a sledgehammer one of these days and receiving nods of approval (and maybe even a gift hooker) from the #SocraticMethodGuys.
@Rebelfett is all about RTC 4eva.

dont make me do another promo on u.

on a nother note this is the first time in a long time ive voted in the majority. i'll take alexa bliss ass at room temp.

#RTC4eva

have u seen alexas ass why would i even bother with the vagina lmao

give alexa a penis and i might have to stop to think a minute. i'll prob still vote her but not as enthusiastically

do you guys think aj can get a good match out of jinder

Some of these choices aren't too bad.

Bald Sasha, put a bag over her head or a wig on her. Boom problem solved.

Bayley loses the ass and only talks in baby talk. Put your dick in her mouth. Boom problem solved.

Uso's filming Naomi getting fucked. Who cares? Boom problem solved.

NXT Charolette? I don't care she's still flexible. Boom problem solved.

Alexa Bliss just put it in her ass. Boom problem solved.

Lose the ability to nut. You just go all night or until you tire out. Boom problem solved.

Dutch oven by Nia Jax... Fuck that shit.

Why was Becky left out? Out of respect to @SocraticMethod?
I don't get how only I went for Sasha really in this scenario. I was only really against Bliss, nia and Naomi.

how about alexa but she wants to strap on a dildo and go deep in ur ass.. then i'd really have to think about it. would probably still.

In the marines the old PFT you needed 18 mins on the 3 mile for max points, but I think you had at least 26 min if you needed it (if anyone took that long they would of been in a world of shit though). My best time was like 19 something, I never liked running.

I hate it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back