PWD 457: God-Queen Io's accession is upon us.

Nothing is free in this world, who you gonna smash?

• Sasha Banks (But she's bald)

• Alexa Bliss (But she has Vagina dentata)

• Charlotte (NXT Charlotte *shudder*)

• Naomi (But the Usos film you Maddox style)

• Bayley (But that ass is gone and she only talks in baby talk)

• Everyone (But you lose the ability to nut)

• Nobody (But Nia Jax dutch ovens you for a week)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dreamer and Bubba were on Busted Open and both said there was no heat with Randy and that any issues they did have were "squashed."

v5lCYCFvWjMItOnP7zfB4umkcWL5XAJuucSkqIEsNEU.jpg

Do I have to put my penis in Lexie's toothy vagina (and if so, is it confirmed that it will bite my dick off, or is it just a risk), or can I just put it in her mouth and butt instead?

Should have replaced the Gross Naomi entry with:

Lana (But Rusev gets to do to you whatever you do to her.)

Do I have to put my penis in Lexie's toothy vagina (and if so, is it confirmed that it will bite my dick off, or is it just a risk), or can I just put it in her mouth and butt instead?
these are questions that demand answers!

These are the questions that advocates think of
635bc5797f222df713fc3a44a691dfdb.jpg

Big Dave on Orton's rant -

The reality is that guys looking to make names are always going to do too much for a veteran who has already made their name. And that the style has changed. And that guys in the past who have all kinds of injuries working safer want to warn the young guys for fear of them messing up their bodies. It's really a constant subject behind-the-scenes as far as risks in the ring that is very real. But it's easier to simplify this as bitter veterans or disrespectful young guys rather than address there are two sides to the story. Some guys would like to keep the profession safer, which is a noble goal, and some who aren't gifted with size and look or a promoter who likes them for that reason, want to make themselves stars and have realized through different experiences what works for them and what fans want to see from them.

Needs more stuttering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back