PWD 456: Pay Up Deezy

Will deezy pay up?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Up to the RAW before Summer Slam of watching Raw's of 98. LMAO at Bradshaw getting starched by Bart Gunn in the Brawl 4 All Final.

Up to the RAW before Summer Slam of watching Raw's of 98. LMAO at Bradshaw getting starched by Bart Gunn in the Brawl 4 All Final.
I kind of like the brawl for all but shame it did nothing for gunn and so many guys got hurt.

I kind of like the brawl for all but shame it did nothing for gunn and so many guys got hurt.
Bradshaw is such a fraud tough guy.

Yeah Gunn got screwed because they wanted "Dr Death" to win and he derailed that and got petty Vince punishment for it

Kendo Stick on a Pole Match for the RAW Women's Title........

FFS is this TNA

Bradshaw is such a fraud tough guy.

Yeah Gunn got screwed because they wanted "Dr Death" to win and he derailed that and got petty Vince punishment for it
Maybe he just has a glass jaw. Doesn't seem to be too much shame in going down to Gunn. He did get to the final even if the draw was in his favour. I've heard by the time it came around Vince wanted Williams to lose as well to shut up J.R. I wouldn't be surprised if Vince wanted Bradshaw to win.

Including Gunn when Butterbean ko'd the shit out of him. That was way harsh.
Yeah it's very rare those type of celebrity interactions work out well for the wrestlers. At least the worked ones don't hurt as much.

R Truth selling in the corner like he's just seen the Grim Reaper come for him instead of a face in face paint.

Nice for Jeff to do some flippy shit as his finish after the Orton drunk rant.

Last edited:
I watched the Finn Balor thing on the network, and I found the physical therapist weirdly attractive.

guess io really impressed while down there at the try out she had

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back