PWD 454: Empress of Tomorrow

For soda drinkers:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit got kind of dark back there. Rex vs. Drogo was like when Shamrock beat the shit out of Rock to win the IC title, but then kept beating him half to death until he got retroactively disqualified.

My bad

My dogs birthday is in a couple weeks I think I'm gonna get him a chipotles burrito.

My dogs birthday in a couple weeks I think I'm gonna get him a chipotles burrito.

Before Easter, LTR saw a big stuffed Peep at the store and liked it. I went back and took a look and it was like $30. So that was a no-go. After Easter we were in Petsmart and saw a big Peep dog toy. $9. So my kid has a dog toy in his bed now. You don't stay rich by not buying your kid dog toys.

so who would win in this triple threat match rex vs lucha vs struggle

Struggle would ignore Bubba

Bubba would attack Struggle

This leaves Bubba open for a schoolboy pin (aka GOATboy) by Rex

#NotAll but definitely the majority.
As talented as the roster might be in the ring there are far too many guys complacent with their spots and it needs clearing out for people who are more motivated. Maybe that's down to the environment within the company that makes them give up and stagnate but it comes across as a lack of caring.

What was up with the finish of the Alexa/Mickie match? She just kinda tumbled off the ropes and acted like she was dead for 10 seconds.

I need an adderall script, that shit activates me to summon my full powers.

Roman "The Cowardly Dawg" Reigns attacking an injured man. He should be fined, suspended, and shot out of a cannon for my amusement. Then he should headline the next PPV in a 4* classic.

Roman "The Cowardly Dawg" Reigns attacking an injured man. He should be fined, suspended, and shot out of a cannon for my amusement. Then he should headline the next PPV in a 4* classic.
And with a weapon too! What a disgrace!

God damn. This place went downhill fast the last 24 hours with heavy bubba posting.

We need more Bliss ass up in here and less dumbass, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back