PWD 454: Empress of Tomorrow

For soda drinkers:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason I feel Chris is gonna choose pantry

i buy soda in bulk i put what can mostly fit in my refrigerator then rest in pantry never drink warm soda

Man I did not know ketchup was so low on the totem poll. We put it on everything here. Theoretically though where should it and other condiments be stored?

Man I did not know ketchup was so low on the totem poll. We put it on everything here. Theoretically though where should it and other condiments be stored?

All condiments go in the fridge unless we get it in bulk. We put one in the fridge to use then the rest in the pantry.

restaurants here generally store ketchup and mustard outside as they are non-perishable. not sure why you would put it on everything though. you need to amazon prime yourself a case of tapatio.

also, they don't have Sriracha in Ireland? @frenzy gets down with Sriracha in London. you should probably add it to your list.

That's what I do but it would be considered weird here. If my friends are over and we're having food they always gripe that I shouldn't keep ketchup in my fridge. Yeah restaurants and stores do the same here. I dunno we put chips/crisps in sandwiches with ketchup and other weird stuff like that. That tapatio stuff would probably go through me. I can't handle spicy stuff.

That's what I do but it would be considered weird here. If my friends are over and we're having food they always gripe that I shouldn't keep ketchup in my fridge. Yeah restaurants and stores do the same here. I dunno we put chips/crisps in sandwiches with ketchup and other weird stuff like that. That tapatio stuff would probably go through me. I can't handle spicy stuff.
giphy.gif

I saw a dude put ketchup chips on a sandwich once.
Madness

I have recently become addicted to Root Beer, and I can only order the brand I like in bulk. Put some in the fridge, and when I take one out, I put another in it's place.

damn thread making me hungry for some freedom fries and a root beer float.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back