PWD 454: Empress of Tomorrow

For soda drinkers:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so weird seeing it 100% for in fridge here. Growing up like all my friends' parents kept it on the counter or in the pantry, and the couple people I've brought it up to irl lately have said counter/pantry as well.

I thought I was weird for how my mom kept ours in the fridge.

I've never even met one person who kept it in the pantry. If I did I might mentally snap and think I'm in the matrix or some shit.

BfHuTkb.jpg

THe first HBK promo is on fire one of my faves. I wish we got a few more years of that HBK before his injury.

As far as comparing them to reigns it's really stupid. Yes reigns has to improve but it only make sense to compare him to his contemporaries since there's a lot less freedom and more structure these days.

None of that says that he can't bring some damn intensity into his promo's. Cena does that no problem even though it's the same promo every time.

Calling the comparison really stupid makes you stupid.

There was some match where they did exactly this, after they were split. I want to say it was at the Rumble this year even but I can't remember. I just remember Braun was about to attack Bray but Bray pointed at someone else and yelled "HE is your enemy !" and Braun looked like he was struggling with it for a moment, but then layed out Bray.

It might have been the Survivor Series.

There was some match where they did exactly this, after they were split. I want to say it was at the Rumble this year even but I can't remember. I just remember Braun was about to attack Bray but Bray pointed at someone else and yelled "HE is your enemy !" and Braun looked like he was struggling with it for a moment, but then layed out Bray.
I think it was either in the survivor series match or the go home show on raw.

It's so weird seeing it 100% for in fridge here. Growing up like all my friends' parents kept it on the counter or in the pantry, and the couple people I've brought it up to irl lately have said counter/pantry as well.

I thought I was weird for how my mom kept ours in the fridge.

my grandparents used to put 5-6 cans in the fridge for immediate consumption and the rest in the pantry.

Depends on if you buy it in bulk. You keep about a six pack it the fridge (more if expecting company), and the rest in the pantry to save space.

Last edited:
Where do people stand on ketchup/tomato sauce? I keep it in the fridge which my friends find weird and all keep their's in the pantry.

Know few people might enjoy this can't wait for this match uk torny match was good hope they can top it I can see Dunne winning here

Deoends on if you buy it in bulk. You keep about a six pack it the fridge (more if expecting company), and the rest in the pantry to save space.
Grandpa? You're supposed to be dead!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back