PWD 453: Charlotte's Web

Pineapple on pizza?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hulk's problem isn't so much his rogues gallery, it's that he is a plot device more than a character. Superman is the same way.

I'd say this is more a writer problem than a character problem.

Smallville is 10 seasons of Clark Kent struggling to find his place in the world.

My wife left the tv on jepordy and went upstairs wtf is this shit jepordy is still on?

Rex paId 70 bucks for that shit
I stole it
Fuckin mark

If that ginger needs a warm up fight. I will do it for chavez money. Tell his people

Heated blankets are fucking gifts from god

Did Canelo try to hit his finish or was he just messing around?

Random NXT San Diego thoughts for anyone who cares:

Just got back from watching Oney Lorcan and Kassius Ohno tear down the fucking house tonight! One of the best matches I have ever seen live, both of those guys put it out there tonight.

Got to be in No Way Jose's conga line and that shit was fun! I smoked a couple of bowls in the parking lot and then got to dance around the ring like an idiot so it was good times.

Pretty cool seeing Tye Dillinger in his last NXT appearance. He gave a nice promo at the end thanking everyone and the NXT roster there all came out at the end to do the 10 chant before sending him off.

If you have never seen Bobby Roode's entrance in person, go to a live event and experience it! It was like a religious experience. GLORIOUS!! Never sang so loud in my life, pretty sure my voice is shot.

Cien Almas is criminally underrated, that guy deserves a push!

DIY is massively over and they had a solid match with two new guys.

Of all the new people, one person really stood out and that was Lacey Evans. She has a great character (this weird Mary Poppins with a mean streak thing) and can bring it on in the ring. Not to mention she is gorgeous. She is definitely someone to look out for in the women's division.

Asuka is tiny! I had no idea she was that small, she is built like a thicker Alexa Bliss. The woman she wrestled, Sonya something, was great too and stayed with Asuka the whole way. Female wrestling in NXT is gonna be fine from the women I saw tonight.

If you guys ever get a chance to go to an NXT house show, GO! It was a great time and well worth the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back