PWD 453: Charlotte's Web

Pineapple on pizza?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw GOTG 2. Way too many jokes at the end of dramatic scenes. Made the whole thing seem like a spoof.

Jo1quk69-IZJEOuVcDPv6TT31v0KhBI07GsmwAn9QXI.jpg

Fuck that food, I'd eat her butthole right there in the fucking sand.
Like that hyena on the elephant, just all up in it baybay!

Agreed. Really dragged it down when she was around. The Punisher solo show comes on sometime this year!

Fun fact: John Bernthal is married to Erin Angle, niece of Kurt Angle.

I love how he looks around to see if any of his buddies see him eating ass. This ain't 2011 buddy, that's practically first base now.

Jason Momoa clearly knows better, he keeps that beard no matter what!

Oh, you're right. What was it he said then? Maybe "latino", I don't recall. Good catch though.

Fuck, i've been making mistakes all over the place tonight.

@Batjester, is this what senility feels like!?
No idea, my mind is fine.

Si, today is free comic book day, and would have been my 11 year anniversary had I not married an unfaithful ungrateful bottom dwelling gutter slut. It was free comic book day then too.

I think I still have some of the comics though, so that's a win.

Si, today is free comic book day, and would have been my 11 year anniversary had I not married an unfaithful ungrateful bottom dwelling gutter slut. It was free comic book day then too.

What a hoe
giphy.gif

4th row aisle seats
Not bad
X pac is here

For all my 605ers I just took a pic with Dr Mike Lano and he invited me to the after party

Too drunk to post pics now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back