PWD 453: Charlotte's Web

Pineapple on pizza?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Row L is the back row and this theater has little cubbies with either 2, 4 or 6 super comfy womfy electric recliners in them so I'll have some decently sweet privacy
The recliners go all the way back like youre laying in bed too
And they serve beer, wine and food you can enjoy at your seat
Have I mentioned how sweet life is?

18221638_1480608481991067_4791509303138766728_n.jpg
nice are you at studio movie grill where they serve food to u i have been few time it has been great

Was Charlotte's dick as big as advertised?

Can't find the pics anywhere. Wrestle With The Plot went gay and started caring about their privacy.

nice are you at studio movie grill where they serve food to u i have been few time it has been great
No its a local chain called Brenden
A few theaters out here are in an arms race to offer the best customer experience so its starting to get pretty sweet, life that is
So much better than the 90's when it was like a fuckin airline with people sardined into packed theaters with hard seats with shitty AC and crappy snacks
Going to movies on the first night back then was like getting on a fuckin train to Auschwitz

They got an Alamo DraftHouse in San Francisco now, I really wanna go check that out since thats the OG that started all this momsense

Just saw the pics and first thought was some ugly fat dude, then naked OLD Ric Flair and now I'm just thinking that you guys didn't believe me when I said she wasn't hot in RL.

Can't find the pics anywhere. Wrestle With The Plot went gay and started caring about their privacy.
Was just going to link u to where I saw them but they took them down because site traffic they are getting

Aj vs Owens will be great

4.75 stars

6 stars if it was in the Korakuen Hall

No its a local chain called Brenden
A few theaters out here are in an arms race to offer the best customer experience so its starting to get pretty sweet, life that is
So much better than the 90's when it was like a fuckin airline with people sardined into packed theaters with hard seats with shitty AC and crappy snacks
Going to movies on the first night back then was like getting on a fuckin train to Auschwitz

They got an Alamo DraftHouse in San Francisco now, I really wanna go check that out since thats the OG that started all this momsense
I totally fucking agree Will never go back non reserved seats non reserved seats

Whole PWD just shitting all over Charlotte when she's down

tenor.gif

May there always be dumb thots who think the cloud is safe <GinJuice>

May there always be dumb thots who think the cloud is safe <GinJuice>
The cloud is never fucking safe lol of they wanna be safe better start using those old ass cameras if u can find them

Dude.. I would put a baby in Charlotte right now. She's still a bad chick. I have a kid with a girl that was a model for a radio station, and she was like a 8.5/10. She had a bit of a crooked boob. I have a bit of a crooked face, and all my kids came out weirdly perfect looking.

Dude.. I would put a baby in Charlotte right now. She's still a bad chick. I have a kid with a girl that was a model for a radio station, and she was like a 8.5/10. She had a bit of a crooked boob. I have a bit of a crooked face, and all my kids came out weirdly perfect looking.

How can you be a model for a radio station?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back