Status
Not open for further replies.

Stargazer Rex

Where is your star?
Platinum Member
Reaction score
00c20c1b-1fe0-462e-ba9b-29e3196944b6_zpsnt5wrd4f-png.215249

@RR @D.R.H.

Is that what she calls her snoot I wonder?

Joe needed to a part of WM this year.. His fued with Rollins is just nowhere right now. Rollins was A level in that last match on Raw.

Uneven bolt ons and no hips.

Might be the worst leak so far.

Well at least people can now stop acting like Charlotte was ever hot.

Charlotte had a Hank Hill ass in those pics.

hqdefault.jpg

what a great fucking title for this pwd

Joe needed to a part of WM this year.. His fued with Rollins is just nowhere right now. Rollins was A level in that last match on Raw.
He's in a bad way right now. Just nothing interesting going on with him at the moment.

The former Wade Barrett appeared on the Gorilla Position podcast last night, he said that he's always open to return to WWE in the future, he just needed some time off from wrestling after having been burnt out from it. Even saying that for the first few months of his hiatus, he was sleeping over 12 hours a day.

He also talked about his pitch to put him and Neville together in a babyface tag team. That could have worked, you have two finishers that would have worked as a tag team finish, with the Bullhammer into the Red Arrow.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/0503/625857/jack-swagger-on-life-after-wwe/

Jack Swagger On Life After WWE, Rights To His Character, Current Product, WWE Micromanaging Talent

Earlier this year, Jack Swagger parted ways with the WWE after over a decade with the company. The 34-year-old recently spoke to the Memorabilia Guy. Here are some of the highlights from the interview:

What's he looking forward to:
"I think the thing that I'm feeling the most is the freedom – the best things in pro wrestling happen naturally. Whether it's the fans gravitating towards something, or a character developing a certain way. The best ones develop naturally and you have to have freedom in order to do that. The promotions are really becoming their own brands and some are working together and some are doing very good business. And they are providing wrestlers outside of WWE a very good opportunity in this day of social media and the internet to really have the freedom to create their own character and really run with it.

"Don't get me wrong, the WWE has some great people who work on this stuff everyday. A lot of their angles are brilliant and fun to watch. They just tend to get micromanaged a lot. But now I work for my own company, so I guess I make the head decisions on those sorts of things now."

The rights to his character:

"Intellectually, they own 'Jack Swagger', but I've been that for 10 years now, so I think the easiest way for me, at this point, to not get into any issues, and not to get into any red tape, I'm going as 'Formerly Known as Jack Swagger'. It's very silly when you're talking about human beings, but it's kind of what we have to do right now. Or, I might just become 'The Real French-American' and change my name to 'Jacques Swagger'! (Laughs)"

His thoughts on the current product:

"I feel like every decade and generation of wrestlers kind of dictate the product, and right now I feel like there's a young batch of guys that are really doing well. They have most of the workload on their shoulders, in terms of big matches, night after night. Really impressive stuff to be able to continue it for so long. I don't get to watch a lot of it, with the kids, but I think the roster at the WWE is phenomenal. Definitely in the last couple of years it's been so athletic and not only that, actual good people wanting to help each other."

He's in a bad way right now. Just nothing interesting going on with him at the moment.

He should have been in the IC contenders match on Monday and won it. I love Miz but enough of him going after the IC title.

The former Wade Barrett appeared on the Gorilla Position podcast last night, he said that he's always open to return to WWE in the future, he just needed some time off from wrestling after having been burnt out from it. Even saying that for the first few months of his hiatus, he was sleeping over 12 hours a day.

He also talked about his pitch to put him and Neville together in a babyface tag team. That could have worked, you have two finishers that would have worked as a tag team finish, with the Bullhammer into the Red Arrow.
I like that. I feel like Neville and Seamus would be a pretty good tag team if he and Cesaro split.

now all we need is some nude askua pics

It's kinda his own fault, he was suppose to play a bigger role in the HHH vs Rollins feud but he injures Rollins on his first night limiting what they could do with him.

I need to get Charlotte on a high carb bulking diet.

Nothing but red beans and rice and coconut milk.

A small touch up to even things out would go a long way, but maybe that should wait until her in ring career ends. All that wrestling could mess with the alignment of her aftermarket parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back