PWD 452: Irish Don't Catch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Rex the Taco of the League?

Literally all I know about Fantasy Football is from watching The League.

tenor.gif

THEY STOLE MY FUCKING LIFE STORY!!!

hDtsG2.gif

I think I am going to have to watch The League. lol

I came 2nd in the last fantasy football league i was in.

Bro I'm so fucking hyped to see Scurll in an NJPW setting. He's been doing fucking nasty shit with submissions over in ROH. Every single week he defends the tv title and finishes with his Chickenwing, but he does something different with it every. single. time. Like if someone blocked an early attempt with their left hand he'd switch to working on that hand so they couldn't block the next attempt. Each match is so custom tailored, just fucking unreal shit.

Goddamn so many classics are gonna come out of this tourney.

I've seen a couple of his matches in WCPW and they were quite good including one with Zack Sabre Jr

I'm suprised they haven't fired Hideo Itami, dude was like their first signing and has been injured for 3 years. Cut your losses

I loved Itami back in Japan and he has had some serious bad luck in NXT, but I agree. He'll probably be released if he is injured again. He is also undersized, but I'd like to see him come up and take the cruiserweight title straight away.

Goddamn Asuka is a bad bitch.

And fuck I think that spot actually injured Ember

The last I read about it was that a picture of her had been taken and that she was wearing a sling.

Also props to Jinder for making the most of his time, but he is still terrible in the ring. Boring as hell with the dullest, most safest looking finisher around. Looks like he is actively trying to protect the head.

Worst thing for Hideo and Nak would be to on the same roster because Vince would instantly tag team into a samurai or ninja mask gimmick.

Fantasy Football this year will have a hundred dollar buy in. The PWD is getting high roller

Adam Cole vs Matt Riddle & Jeff Cob vs Keith Lee

Annnnnnnd WWE has added to its strong Fappening performance with the top Womens star of the past 3 years...who isn't out with a neck injury.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back