PWD 449: Silver Sneks

Trish or Stacy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched the Iron Man Match for the millionth time. Bret selling how pissed off he was on his way out was fantastic. When he gets hit with the Canadian flag and just angrily tosses it to the other side into the crowd without even pausing or looking down.

Just watched the Iron Man Match for the millionth time. Bret selling how pissed off he was on his way out was fantastic. When he gets hit with the Canadian flag and just angrily tosses it to the other side into the crowd without even pausing or looking down.
"ASK HIM EARL ASK HIM! THIS ISNT A STARING CONTEST!"

Watching LOLTNA while waiting for supernatural.

This von eerie chick could get it.

Lol at them hiring hornswaggle. And is low ki still a retard who stiffs and potatoes everyone?

Damn, that was unexpected. Good target for Mariota.

Watching LOLTNA while waiting for supernatural.

This von eerie chick could get it.

Lol at them hiring hornswaggle. And is low ki still a retard who stiffs and potatoes everyone?

Von Erich? I thought she retired.

Look at those trailer trash racists siting on their hands for her. Sad!

Jackie never really did get a good reaction during those segments, despite going practically naked. You might be onto something...

Then again, maybe Jackie is just ugly.

Von Erich? I thought she retired.

No Christina von eerie. I guess she's gfw women's champ

ae7e1f1788c5d75521779cccadbbe214.jpg

Jackie never really did get a good reaction during those segments, despite going practically naked. You might be onto something...

Then again, maybe Jackie is just ugly.
She wasn't much to look at in the face but you won't even be able to see it when you're trying to see how much of those pumpkin tits you can get into your mouth

She wasn't much to look at in the face but you won't even be able to see it when you're trying to see how much of those pumpkin tits you can get into your mouth

I think deep down inside though, we're all face guys. If you look like a tranny, I don't give a shit how big your tits are.

I think deep down inside though, we're all face guys. If you look like a tranny, I don't give a shit how big your tits are.

Personally, I agree with you, but the Charlotte infatuation here says differently.

Houston about to make me veruhh happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back