PWD 449: Silver Sneks

Trish or Stacy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LTR will now occasionally sing: "RO-MAN! REIGNS! HE HAS! THE WETTEST HAIR!"
It's alarming how many times I'll find myself like "Rooooooman Reigns Roman Reigns Roooooooommaaannn Reigns ROman Reigns"

I think we went almost a week without an extended conversation about the size of various wrestlers' dicks, so good job, you guys.

No friends = not having to help anyone move, ever.
When I moved last summer I purposefully spent the money to hire movers so that I'd be indebted to nobody. NOBODY!

Cheap bastards ain't ruining my free Saturday

When I moved last summer I purposefully spent the money to hire movers so that I'd be indebted to nobody. NOBODY!

Cheap bastards ain't ruining my free Saturday

When I moved into my house with my wife, my one BIL insisted on helping. I told him I was going to hire a mover and he insisted that he and his friend could "help." I said no. Then they said they would just do it. I told him I wasn't moving anything heavier than a pillow. Him and his friend did it all. I gave them $100 each and a case of beer and made sure he knew I would not be reciprocating. When him and his wife moved into their house he didn't even ask.

Philly booing per the normal protocol (NFL draft)

NFL Draft Day is actually 3 days long. WTF.
"We-we are in CONTROL"

images

I'm hoping Dalvin Cook falls to #21 or Detroit swerves everyone and takes Mixon in the first. God dammit, WE NEED A RUNNING GAME.

There so many fans in town for the draft that the Marlins are in town to play the Phillies and they had to go to Delaware to find a hotel. Suck it baseball

Good job Cleveland, didnt stuff up the first pick. Im so proud.

I'm hoping Dalvin Cook falls to #21 or Detroit swerves everyone and takes Mixon in the first. God dammit, WE NEED A RUNNING GAME.
Cook is legit. Catches the ball, runs well and absolutely destroyed the CAnes every year.

Bears and Niners doing some sort of hokey pokey with their picks. Get the feeling San Fran weren't ready.

Edit: 4 picks wtf!.

As long as Atlanta gets a big nasty SEC pass rusher then I'm good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back