PWD 448: Can There Be Peace In Our Lifetime?

Should I take Bubba off Ignore.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah but I was a lot of fun

When i was little i wouldnt wear shorts and if anyone tried to take my wizard hat away id throw fits. Theres tons of pics of me at birthdays and christmas and shit as a kid with that thing on. Ive always been my own man even as a lil gutterling
<6>

This is
A good post and top two of this thread so far

But this thread sucks major balls hahahaha
<JonesDXSuckIt>bork1}

You better watch your tight lil brown ass, bro. Don't be saying this thread sucks major balls while I'm around or I will chew your asshole off.

You better watch your tight lil brown ass, bro. Don't be saying this thread sucks major balls while I'm around or I will chew your asshole off.
Is this supposed to be a bad thing ?
{<huh}<{1-19}>

Is this supposed to be a bad thing ?
{<huh}<{1-19}>
Quick-Watermelon-Eat.gif

Good thread
Good mascots
Good song

Gimme all your tatted up sloots

That's my fetish baybay

Apparently they're all reacting to something Shawn did (to a ref).

Anyone know/have footage of what happened to spark that reaction?

It's Steph cutting a promo saying that HHH was "The Greatest Champion in WWE history".

It's Steph cutting a promo saying that HHH was "The Greatest Champion in WWE history".

Ah.

Then I have been horribly mis-informed.

Cheers.

Steph was right, he is

The spoiler tag?

You American? If so, you really can't do sarcasm can you.........
In a world where Bubba legitimately thinks ADR and Randy Orton are great wrestlers, I can never tell what is real anymore.

Also, nothing in your post denoted sarcasm. It is text, I need some subtext to tell that shit man.

I was listening to Cornette clips on Youtube, and he actually took a shot at his former co-host, Alice Radley.

Speaking of her, she's actually resurfaced.

I have never seen anything quite as retarded as the Mike Perry shit in Heavies. It is like no one up there has ever heard Florida trailer trash talk before.

Hey @D.R.H.
tumblr_m02kkqsGHU1qmj6ubo1_400.jpg

just curious who your guys least favorite person making the pwd threads if u have one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back