PWD 447: #GiveJinderAChance

Favorite Fast and Furious Car

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RollSonnenRoll

Get a dream, hold on to it and shoot for the sky!
@plutonium
Reaction score
00c20c1b-1fe0-462e-ba9b-29e3196944b6_zpsnt5wrd4f-png.215249

Rules
1. Give Jinder a chance
2. Watch Jaws once a month
3. Support our GOAT and savior, go see Fast 8

Mascot

Theme

@D.R.H. sticky please

Thread off to a terrible start already

Chael Sonnen alledges on his podcast that she got fired by Vince for getting too big for her boots when she went and did dancing with the stars. She got herself an agent and was making all sorts of demands for a personal dressing room. Her agent was on the phone with someone backstage and made him interupt a meeting with Vince and the undertaker to tell him the demands. Vince ignores him and when he's still there a couple of minutes later he says tell her she's fired.

Chael Sonnen alledges on his podcast that she got fired by Vince for getting too big for her boots when she went and did dancing with the stars. She got herself an agent and was making all sorts of demands for a personal dressing room. Her agent was on the phone with someone backstage and made him interupt a meeting with Vince and the undertaker to tell him the demands. Vince ignores him and when he's still there a couple of minutes later he says tell her she's fired.
bork1}bork1}[<cena1}

Nothing about that shocks me.

Sounds about right

Other than looking good she had no talent. Every time them bitches make demands they get shit canned because they are a dime a dozen
Member when chyna was going to be some movie star?

Other than looking good she had no talent. Every time them bitches make demands they get shit canned because they are a dime a dozen
All the same I'm really surprised they never let her or torrie Wilson be champion. I mean they weren't any worse than Kelly Kelly and probably more over.

Member when chyna was going to be some movie star?

I remember when she thought so.Like bitch only reason anyone knows who you are is because they see you every week and the second they dont youll be forgotten by all but the lifelong fan types. And she had some talent ... The honey boo boos are even easier to replace.

All the same I'm really surprised they never let her or torrie Wilson be champion. I mean they weren't any worse than Kelly Kelly and probably more over.

Did they ever have a womans championship bra and panties match ? I cannot recall

led zeppelin sucks and Im not impressed with the mascots pervormance either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back