PWD 446: Ass Confirmed

Will Struggle survive his dubs?

• RIP in piece

• Only if the liberals let him live

• Probably but he'll just get dubbed again

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This new AdamSandler movie on Netflix is actually surprisingly kinda pretty somewhat funny

That guy has made a deal with the devil. How else does he still get people to give him money to make his stupid shit.

Sandler becomes a rasslin manager in this movie

Oh shit Terry Crews vs Rikishi for the heavyweight title

That guy has made a deal with the devil. How else does he still get people to give him money to make his stupid shit.

Most ofnhos movies have a few laughs in them. That's my boy was bad, overall, but I laughed hard quite a few times.

And you know what would be over? Drew McIntyre winning MITB as NXT champion to challenge Jinder Mahal for the Smackdown strap..

Fun Jindar fact: hasn't won on SD since October 2012 until he became #1 contender.

Drew and Jinder together have probably gained about a human being's worth of weight since they were originally fired

This is a good ass rant from Bryan Alvarez.

It's just fucking funny, I don't agree with everything he is saying - I guess I just find his rants hilarious.

Anybody who rants about professional wrestling is a loser.

Anybody who rants about professional wrestling is a loser.

whats the difference b/w complaining about wrestling and ranting about wrestling?

asking for friends of course

Corporate partnerships, spreading around big paydays to real talent, and generally having a pleasant reputation. Basically he gets away with pulling the wool over Netflix's (and formerly Sony's) eyes and gets paid for vacations. His movies still cost in the $80 million dollar range, his Ridiculous Six cost $20 million more than the Hateful Eight.

He does put a lot of money into the movies himself through Happy Madison.

With Adam Sandler, he's got a reputation of not only being one of the nicest guys you can possibly meet, but is also incredibly easy to work with. So they keep going with him.

C93HPs2XsAE0jP7.jpg:large

WWE is already thinking of splitting up the Hardys. On Monday they had Jeff do a singles match as a test run to see if the crowd still responds to him as a main eventer. They are planning on doing matches like Jeff vs Balor and Brock.

This all hinges on if WWE gets the "Broken" rights as they would use the character for Matt.

Well, I read a stat the other day that was interesting.

His movies apparently have over 500 million viewing hours on Netflix. So he ain't getting paid for no reason. Guy still brings in the cheddar.

Well, I read a stat the other day that was interesting.

His movies apparently have over 500 million viewing hours on Netflix. So he ain't getting paid for no reason. Guy still brings in the cheddar.
I think a lot of kids like his stuff and because he catered to a more teenage audience earlier in his career the feel kinda edgy watching him. I know my little cousins were excited to watch the twins movie he did where he played his own sister and when they told me they acted like it was something they weren't supposed to be watching just because it was Adam Sandler.

Corporate partnerships, spreading around big paydays to real talent, and generally having a pleasant reputation. Basically he gets away with pulling the wool over Netflix's (and formerly Sony's) eyes and gets paid for vacations. His movies still cost in the $80 million dollar range, his Ridiculous Six cost $20 million more than the Hateful Eight.
He's not pulling the wool over anyone. His movies make a shit ton of movie. And now on Netflix a ton of views.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back