• RIP in piece

• Only if the liberals let him live

• Probably but he'll just get dubbed again

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish!

They could actually do this.... with angle

Vince needs to be in control. He'd be furious someone took control out of his hands
i know he keeps talking about brass ring think the best way 2 go about take the control out of his hands. tho it might be hard because u would have force the pin and guys in the back and the person in the match wouldn't take kindly to that

melina3.jpg

It's surprising the lack of media attention towards WWE in an anti-steroid time when you got guys like Jinder running around. I don't think it'll really bite them for another ten years when more wrestlers start dying.

i know he keeps talking about brass ring think the best way 2 go about take the control out of his hands. tho it might be hard because u would have force the pin and guys in the back and the person in the match wouldn't take kindly to that
Yeah but that's not grabbing the brass ring. More like stealing it and hiding it in ur in ur asshole

Was NXT good? Also, forgot about it.

It's surprising the lack of media attention towards WWE in an anti-steroid time when you got guys like Jinder running around. I don't think it'll really bite them for another ten years when more wrestlers start dying.

Smart roids won't kill you.

Dudes died because they were doing Luger roid levels but mostly because of painkillers, sleeping pills, heroine, depression and getting fat as fuck after their career. Jake is lucky to be alive. Hall is barely.

Smart roids won't kill you.

Dudes died because they were doing Luger roid levels but mostly because of painkillers, sleeping pills, heroine, depression and getting fat as fuck after their career. Jake is lucky to be alive. Hall is barely.

Back in those days it was all horse steroids, so there really wasnt a smart roids option. Now days the roids are good for you and the recreational drugs will fucking kill you in a heart beat.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...s/news-story/1fa2a3edbb28536d6b8bc3ef4cba6a81

This generation is going to die. Gone are the days of taking 5 pills of MDMA and having a good night/day. Kids dont know what they are getting.

Last edited:
Was NXT good? Also, forgot about it.
was good 4 me at least i enjoyed the cage match i think color added 2 the match second week in row that had ppl bleeding next weeks. nxt should be good drew vs almas and Tyler vs jack for uk belt

Catching up on NXT. Fucking amazing minutes-long sell to that GTS, and even after he got up he was still "out on his feet" ... amazing.

And goddamn Drew Galloway is swole as fuck compared to his first run. Shitty indie cameras don't do him justice

Jinder vs. Drew for Wrestlemania 34 headliner, Heath Slater performs both of their entrance songs.

Eric Young's finisher is impractical for larger people.

Jindar Mahal vs Orton, king of the jobbers vs don't give a fuck.

Jinder vs. Drew for Wrestlemania 34 headliner, Heath Slater performs both of their entrance songs.

I'd rather watch El Vagubundo and Mada vs the Authors of Pain instead of Roidman vs Orton.

This new AdamSandler movie on Netflix is actually surprisingly kinda pretty somewhat funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back