PWD 442: BRAUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where were you when Roman was kill?

• Backstage, slapping Torrie Wilson.

• In shower, soaping up behinds.

• Going in through backdoor, cooking eggs Sunny Side Up.

• At home, stunnering wife and drinking beer.

• Leaving dogs in enclosed pool area.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
6cb92fc604fb85e811c007f7a6323dfd.jpg

Good luck with this McDavid kid. I hear he's good.

TOqeyTD.gif

SportsKeeda reports that Jinder Mahal is in line for a mid-card heel push now that he is part of the Smackdown brand. Mahal was moved from RAW to Smackdown during the WWE Superstar Shakeup after losing to Finn Balor on RAW and confronted Mojo Rawley on Smackdown.

@Count Zero

#TeamMahal

<{RoseRun}>
Sportskeeda comments are gold

Did you ever go to an SF Bulls game at the Cow Palace?
They only lasted for a year and a half but the games were pretty fun
Plus there were no fuckin lines to park/get in the arena/piss/get beer which gets a pop from me every time

When I go to the matches next month Im gonna stand there and look around wistfully as I reminisce about my beloved Bulls
Why do all my fuckin teams leave me?
Do I love too hard?

This NHL video package on CBC is mania worthy <2>

Did you ever go to an SF Bulls game at the Cow Palace?
They only lasted for a year and a half but the games were pretty fun
Plus there were no fuckin lines to park/get in the arena/piss/get beer which gets a pop from me every time

When I go to the matches next month Im gonna stand there and look around wistfully as I reminisce about my beloved Bulls
Why do all my fuckin teams leave me?
Do I love too hard?

Haha, I remember them. I never went to a game though. I remember they had some attendance numbers which sucked. Like you were saying, I imagine it being hella fun since there were no lines. When I was at the Giants game I had to to take the wife and have her hold two beers and then I had to hold two beers all for me because I wasn't about to wait in that long ass line again. Made her go back and get the kid's nachos by herself because I didn't want miss any of the game.

34gUbZD.gif

And yeah, you love too hard. We are the same, motherfuckers need to man up and take our love.

Best sport in the world starts it's playoffs today.....First round is the best hockey you'll ever get....Period.
This is the truest statement ever made in the history of history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back