PWD 442: BRAUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where were you when Roman was kill?

• Backstage, slapping Torrie Wilson.

• In shower, soaping up behinds.

• Going in through backdoor, cooking eggs Sunny Side Up.

• At home, stunnering wife and drinking beer.

• Leaving dogs in enclosed pool area.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ii5ivMM.jpg

e941e856f233cab9ca294792f816c1e0_originals-reaction-excited-yes-voice-of-crowd-gif-clipart_500-282.gif

17881481_617668751761321_3684790788429971456_n.jpg

Nattie has definitely munched some puss before. Probably snacked on Paige

Bought all the stuff to make my special Mexican stylepork chops with rice and beans and queso fresco which I been starving for but Im hella fuckin exhausted and dont wanna cook so I just ordered pizza instead
Circle of life

Today I fried a piece of shit fresh steak for a minute on both sides in a mountain of garlic butter with some sea salt and nasty ass American mustard while making my gf some chicken breast in soy sauce, garlic, herbs and with fresh carrots.

We did watch Red Dragon last night which might have influenced my cooking.

And I fucked up the steak, you always need it going stale but I turned my 60 day marinating steak into jerky.

Best sport in the world starts it's playoffs today.....First round is the best hockey you'll ever get....Period.

SportsKeeda reports that Jinder Mahal is in line for a mid-card heel push now that he is part of the Smackdown brand. Mahal was moved from RAW to Smackdown during the WWE Superstar Shakeup after losing to Finn Balor on RAW and confronted Mojo Rawley on Smackdown.

@Count Zero

#TeamMahal

<{RoseRun}>

SportsKeeda reports that Jinder Mahal is in line for a mid-card heel push now that he is part of the Smackdown brand. Mahal was moved from RAW to Smackdown during the WWE Superstar Shakeup after losing to Finn Balor on RAW and confronted Mojo Rawley on Smackdown.

@Count Zero

#TeamMahal

<{RoseRun}>

Vince creampied Mahal

once again talking smack proves the catalyst for career pushes. do well on talking smack and move forward, be boring as fuck and you don't get shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back