PWD 438: No filthy casuals allowed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet still shit in the ring and on the mic. Being popular doesnt make you good, and being good doesnt always make you popular. see Chris Benoit for evaluation.
you refuse to see Romans faults, whilst i have said he could be the main guy but not just yet. Ive given a balanced point of view, whilst all you seem to spout is Roman Reigns is so great, he totes awesome. In this scenario you're the neckbeard fan here.
{<huh}

The entire business is based off popularity and ability to draw.

What an asinine statement.

...watching raw

Someone needs to piss Nia Jax off in real life. She's too happy to be out there and a poor actress. People need to tell her, to her face, she fat and sucks.

I think it would really help her in-ring work and character.

Its their entire gimmick, Enzo plays the dude in peril. Cass saves him. Repeat ad nauseam

Nauseam has come because they haven't been watching Rock and Roll Express tapes instead working on their crowd chant shtick. Meanwhile we know what will happen during a match and it will one day end with Enzo brains on the front row.

Which is why Sheamus and Cesaro are a better tag team because both dudes can legitimately come in with a save. New Day has two ass kickers for the save. Both Hardys are the same kickers though Jeff is obviously the finisher. The Revival are heels but they'll be faces soon because they're small in the company. Club dudes are both big and bad...

{<huh}

The entire business is based off popularity and ability to draw.

What an asinine statement.

And you think he's drawing...... because dude if you think he is I have a bridge to sell you. The "Face" of the company is getting heel heat the heights of which have never been seen. But WWE wont turn him because they want him to be the "Face" of the company right now. And hes still shit on the mic and in the ring so all hes drawing his disdain. And its not necessarily disdain for him its for the product in general. Hes just the receiver of it all because no one in the back seems to be listening.

...watching raw

Someone needs to piss Nia Jax off in real life. She's too happy to be out there and a poor actress. People need to tell her, to her face, she fat and sucks.

I think it would really help her in-ring work and character.

Considering she was a plus sized model I dont think she'll take that too much to heart.

Not even Vickie Guerrero could get that much heat, and she was annoying as fuck.

She had money heat by design, not three years of people shitting on the company for a fucked up push.

But he is turning heel unless Vince chickens out again.

She had money heat by design, not three years of people shitting on the company for a fucked up push.

But he is turning heel unless Vince chickens out again.

That Excuse Me!! Was just instant fire. She was one of the better general managers over the years. Even better than Bischoff with his 3 Minute Warning gimmick.

And you think he's drawing...... because dude if you think he is I have a bridge to sell you. The "Face" of the company is getting heel heat the heights of which have never been seen. But WWE wont turn him because they want him to be the "Face" of the company right now. And hes still shit on the mic and in the ring so all hes drawing his disdain. And its not necessarily disdain for him its for the product in general. Hes just the receiver of it all because no one in the back seems to be listening.

Nah, he's not getting real heel heat. Heel heat is when you see somebody and you want them to lose to the face, like Ric Flair in NWA. Reigns heat is seeing him and thinking, "Not this fucker, again!"

I don't mind Reigns, good worker, good matches, handsome, jacked, good family man, boring on the mic, wrong push.

Nah, he's not getting real heel heat. Heel heat is when you see somebody and you want them to lose to the face, like Ric Flair in NWA. Reigns heat is seeing him and thinking, "Not this fucker, again!"

I don't mind Reigns, good worker, good matches, handsome, jacked, good family man, boring on the mic, wrong push.

Thank you, thats what I've been saying. He needs to lose that vest though. Whats the point of having a TLC match if one of the participants is protected by a padded vest.

Crowd isn't quiet like some women, cruiserweight or indie darling match for him.<JonesDXSuckIt>

Then why don't they leave to go get merch for guys they actually like?

Not even Vickie Guerrero could get that much heat, and she was annoying as fuck.

6007677_rumpelstiltskin.jpg

Then why don't they leave to go get merch for guys they actually like?

Cause they already bought it before they sat down. And beer. Have you never been to a live event in your life ? Im starting to see the problem. You dont get out much do you?

Im not the one stamping my little feet and carrying on

Since when has having a discussion stamping my feet. Isnt that what forums are for? Or is it just so we can all have the same opinion. Now wheres my gold you ugly wench :D

Since when has having a discussion stamping my feet. Isnt that what forums are for? Or is it just so we can all have the same opinion. Now wheres my gold you ugly wench :D

You Stiltskin every monday about Roman and its not a discussion its just you blowing a whole lotta wrong out your ass

Romans awesome and Im sorry just looking at the guy makes you so uncomfortable but the problem is yours not his

and I dont need to spin you shit I clearly know your name

I don't understand the Shit in the Ring statement when he is more than capable of Wrestling great matches with the IWC darlings. Absolutely no one outside of AJ could have had a Good Match with Undertaker last night. Saying he sucks in the ring shows your saltiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back