PWD 437: Angle delivers his milk to all the WWE Divas, oh it's true. It's damn true!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were gettin there dudes .... I think its going to be a good mania tonight . I mean it wont be good like the boyhood dream or stone cold and the rock but I think all is gonna work out tonight and leave everyone pretty happy

WWE have offered a tryout to a girl who was trained by The Great Khali.

Surely, this has to be some kind of rib, someone's said "Holy shit! Khali is training people! We've got to see this!!"

Baseball is stupid and ridiculously boring.

The announcers just lull you to sleep all monotone and nothing exciting ever happens most of a game so the pitch never changes. Baseball is great for an early summer windows open long afternoon nap

I cant tell you shit about baseball cept the greatest logo like many greatest things ever comes from my home

Only uncultured swine can't appreciate baseball.

Did you guys go to the game on Friday?

Yup, it was really fun. My kids got their mind blown when we go to our seats and they saw the field since they never been to a game before. They are just used to their little league fields. After the game some cool dude that caught a foul ball saw me taking pictures of my boys and gave them his ball. The only thing that pissed me off was they weren't selling nachos in the little Giants batting helmet.

Only uncultured swine can't appreciate baseball.

Great post, champ.

That said, the Yankees already played today. If they were playing tonight I'd still watch WM because there will be 161 (at least) more games after today.

The hard choice for me would have been if South Carolina had won yesterday choosing between that and the Raw after WM. Probably would have gone with basketball live and watching Raw on DVR. As it is, I'll just watch Raw.

Yup, it was really fun. My kids got their mind blown when we go to our seats and they saw the field since they never been to a game before. They are just used to their little league fields. After the game some cool dude that caught a foul ball saw me taking pictures of my boys and gave them his ball. The only thing that pissed me off was they weren't selling nachos in the little Giants batting helmet.

I got LTR cleats today. It's totally unnecessary but also adorable. Half the kids on his team had them at practice and it made him so happy.

Under Armor cleats. He will protect this house.

Great post, champ.

That said, the Yankees already played today. If they were playing tonight I'd still watch WM because there will be 161 (at least) more games after today.

The hard choice for me would have been if South Carolina had won yesterday choosing between that and the Raw after WM. Probably would have gone with basketball live and watching Raw on DVR. As it is, I'll just watch Raw.

Giants are playing right now, but like you said there are going to be a ton of other games to watch and mania is only once a year.

I got LTR cleats today. It's totally unnecessary but also adorable. Half the kids on his team had them at practice and it made him so happy.

Under Armor cleats. He will protect this house.

Totally unnecessary for t ball but it's awesome still and I got cleats for my boys when they played t ball too. lol

I'm just going to leave this one open through the event as well. I'll let them both run through tomorrow morning because of the time differences.

So yeah the Hardys returned, who would have thought that was coming. :p. And then sling shotting the titles on them. WWE Tag division is in serious trouble.

Didnt think Mojo Rawling was going to win the AMBR, but should have guessed with all the Gronk promo stuff before hand.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back