PWD 437: Angle delivers his milk to all the WWE Divas, oh it's true. It's damn true!

Status
Not open for further replies.
gonna make some chili

whachu got?

I'm thinking of bbqing some foot longs and corn on the cob, but im not sure yet. If I do that then I gotta give my dog one and you know he doesn't have a gag reflex so he's going to deepthroat it again...

I love good ol american yellow but you know where i live and how many beers come from here. I just dont like the black ones but im ok with hipster beer.

Though I prefer whiskey/bourbon when im drinking as you chug a lot of beer and it makes you feel gross . Im not fancy makers mark neat will suit me just fine
do you like rum at all?

sailor jerry <{1-69}>
One of my least faves of all time

Fullers-ESB.jpg

This is more to my liking
...but why is half the drink the head?

I'm thinking of bbqing some foot longs and corn on the cob, but im not sure yet. If I do that then I gotta give my dog one and you know he doesn't have a gag reflex so he's going to deepthroat it again...

{<doc}

<{jackyeah}>

One of my favorite rums is called Kraken. It's a spiced black rum.

I watch PPVs in my bath because they take place after 2am my time. So I catch up in the morning. I could watch live but that would fuck me up for the week. I watched NXT in the bath today with a couple of beers. GF got mad because I was busy with that instead of rock and rolling her.

Couldn't you cut it up for him?

Be the change you want to see in your dog, Rex.

Is someone making a regular PWD thread or are we just using this until Mania starts then using the PBP thread ?

I think we should keep the stickied PBP thread to draw the non-regulars so we can keep our own chat going in a non-sticked PWD thread, just my 2 cents. 6 hours of mania pbp will probably fill its own thread

Is someone making a regular PWD thread or are we just using this until Mania starts then using the PBP thread ?

I think we should keep the stickied PBP thread to draw the non-regulars so we can keep our own chat going in a non-sticked PWD thread, just my 2 cents. 6 hours of mania pbp will probably fill its own thread

Probably should make a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back