PWD 437: Angle delivers his milk to all the WWE Divas, oh it's true. It's damn true!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozymandias

NA⸸URAL BXRN K⸸LLER
@Gold
Reaction score
00C20C1B-1FE0-462E-BA9B-29E3196944B6_zpsnt5wrd4f.png

Rules

1. Kurt Angle is an American Hero
2. Don't disrespect American Heroes unless your a commie Nazi ISIS bastard
3. Post anything Kurt Angle

Mascot

karen-angle-20081003031653768-000.jpg

{<jordan}

April Fool's!

Theme

Bonus Theme

@RR @D.R.H. @Tachy please and thank you

Can we really say Kurt's career was wasted in TNA ? He was wrestling guys like AJ, Samoa Joe, Bobby Roode ... all top stars in WWE right now.

I teared up during Kurt's speech, not gonna lie.

And a little during Eric Legrand marking out over his wrestling childhood memories.

And at Tony fucking Chimel appearing.

Was a damn good night, totally worth staying up til 5am.

Can we really say Kurt's career was wasted in TNA ? He was wrestling guys like AJ, Samoa Joe, Bobby Roode ... all top stars in WWE right now.

I think he did his best in-ring work in TNA, honestly.

I never watched much of TNA, but did see a couple of Angle's matches and you are right. Had some great ones.

If he does another run in WWE, I wanna see him go with AJ again, Nakamura, Roman, Rollins.

He dragged a great match out of Ken Anderson. And Jeff Jarrett.

All his work with AJ, Christian, Joe, guys like Kazarian and Jay Lethal, him and Sting had some crackers, Main Event Mafia Kurt was awesome, him holding ALL the titles was great.

I honestly don't think he would have worked as quality a back catalogue with people in WWE from the same time period cos they likely would have fired/retired him for health fears, anyway.

Plus, in-ring performers that could keep up with him wise, WWE were inferior to TNA at that point in time, imo.

He dragged a great match out of Ken Anderson. And Jeff Jarrett.

All his work with AJ, Christian, Joe, guys like Kazarian and Jay Lethal, him and Sting had some crackers, Main Event Mafia Kurt was awesome, him holding ALL the titles was great.

I honestly don't think he would have worked as quality a back catalogue with people in WWE from the same time period cos they likely would have fired/retired him for health fears, anyway.

Plus, in-ring performers that could keep up with him wise, WWE were inferior to TNA at that point in time, imo.

To be fair, we're all well aware of how often and how bad TNA shit the bed.

With their money and reach, god, I could have booked a solid # 2 wrestling fed. yea, yeah, says every smark fan ever, but still

Roman should beat taker and retire him with a tombstone. Then that should be his new finisher. Let the rustlemania begin

Roman should beat taker and retire him with a tombstone. Then that should be his new finisher. Let the rustlemania begin

If you had switched out Goldberg with Angle for this whole feud with Brock I think people would be a lot more happy.

To be fair, we're all well aware of how often and how bad TNA shit the bed.

With their money and reach, god, I could have booked a solid # 2 wrestling fed. yea, yeah, says every smark fan ever, but still

I think it is remarkable that TNA have shit the bed that badly and that often and are STILL going.

Whatever deal with the Devil Jarrett made must have been worded poorly. Instead of success, so to speak, he just got immortality for his company.

I think it is remarkable that TNA have shit the bed that badly and that often and are STILL going.

Whatever deal with the Devil Jarrett made must have been worded poorly. Instead of success, so to speak, he just got immortality for his company.
Well it is his world after all.

Can I also just point out that Kurt's TNA theme was better than his WWE Theme too? Lunatic Fringe >>>>>>>>>

If you had switched out Goldberg with Angle for this whole feud with Brock I think people would be a lot more happy.
The marks/smarks sure would be a lot more happy. But from what I can see Goldberg/brick really brought out the casuals which is what wwe wants (I assume - the most eyes). I think Kurt would have brought a lot of eyes and more excitement from the existing fan base but less overall eyes than Goldberg.

zanus-woah-oh-woah-oh-oh-wrestlemania.jpg

I always liked that theme.

This was like the ere where TNA stumbled into some seriously good themes, no idea where they got it all from. Sting's was money, Christian's was good, Abyss' was good, AJ's was money, hell, even Samoa Joe's was iconic. I STILL want that theme in WWE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back