PWD 436: Ice Cream Countdown to Wrestlemania 33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pete Gas just said Shane lives his life as kayfabe. This is in relation to Shane to making his apperance after Mania last year. Said Shane was running errands w/ his kid. Pete said he really marked out, told his wife when Vince said Taker/Shane were doing a HIAC that they were going.

moreyouknow.jpg

Pete Gas is on Barstool Radio right now, which is Rush 93 on Sirius.

He told two Vince stories that I had never really heard, but nothing that was that good.
Flair was on LeBatard yesterday and they asked him to cut a promo on one of their guys for botching a name and he says he couldn't cause he was in a 4 star restaurant eating lunch. Living the gimmick. Woo!

Best part of that presser was not only Chael destroying Wand but also setting up a fight with Fedor, who was literally sitting right next to him:
"Can you imagine how exciting this is for Fedor to come to Madison Square Garden and jerk the curtain for the PPV King Chael Sonnen?"

@Falsedawn

Do you have a playlist of all the #BROKEN Matt Hardy stuff?

Things I want to see happen at Mania:

Braun eliminates literally everyone from the battle royal.

Enzo does not die

Roman squashes Undertaker.

Maryse turns on Miz and has group sex with Cena and his Bella.

Alexa Bliss, Mickie James, and Becky Lynch give us some HLA.

Brock literally murders Goldberg,

Bray wins clean.

I think only the first one of those happens, but a man can dream.

Things I want to see happen at Mania:

Braun eliminates literally everyone from the battle royal.

Enzo does die*

Undertaker squashes Roman.**

Maryse turns on Miz and has group sex with Cena and his Bella.

Alexa Bliss, Mickie James, and Becky Lynch give us some HLA.

Brock literally murders Goldberg,

Bray wins clean.

I think only the first one of those happens, but a man can dream.
Only two small changes, otherwise it looks great.

Okay, WWE has done something that an autistic fucker on reddit will spend a lot of time figuring out.

They put out 4 sets of bingo cards with shit that will happen at WM. 25 different events, they're all the same on the 4 different cards. 12 possible lines on each card, 48 variants in total.

You can run a probability analysis. Note that all the shit that happens doesn't HAVE to be in a row. I.e. we're going to see King of Kings but that can be in 2-3 rows with other shit.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/33/article/wrestlemania-bingo-game

Okay, WWE has done something that an autistic fucker on reddit will spend a lot of time figuring out.

They put out 4 sets of bingo cards with shit that will happen at WM. 25 different events, they're all the same on the 4 different cards. 12 possible lines on each card, 48 variants in total.

You can run a probability analysis. Note that all the shit that happens doesn't HAVE to be in a row. I.e. we're going to see King of Kings but that can be in 2-3 rows with other shit.

k4fara.jpg

We used to use this as a drinking game back inthe day.

– Back in August it was reported that Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson & Vin Diesel were having issues during the filming of The Fate of the Furious.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, sources claim that the two actors are being kept apart from each other during the media tour, which runs through April 14th. Universal downplayed the issues, and said the two actors simply have been on different continents throughout the tour. Diesel, Charlize Theron and the rest of the cast will be on hand to promote the film at CinemaCon in Las Vegas.

Johnson was in Las Vegas just 12-hours ago, participating in Paramount’s Baywatch presentation at CinemaCon, but left Vegas and is on set in Miami for Ballers.

Those bingo cards have a huge fucking spoiler lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back