PWD 435: Roman, you are the phenom now.

Do you fuck feet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Your barely older than I am talkin to me like some whipper snapper. Bitch I remember the 90s too. Dont make me get in my kayak and come over there I swear to god by the time I get there Ill have the biggest arms in the PWD without a doubt

Rowboat imo, get some leg work in there. Otherwise if you climb out of the Kayak your legs would have wasted away. It would be like watching Anakin Skywalker crawling up that volcanic bank.

The order of the wise and venerable people of the PWD I believe goes...

Batjester
Syd
Gutter
Everyone else

lakersfan.

"Goldberg and what Brock and him have done together, has made sure people are gonna come and watch WrestleMania. They want to see this match. And if they come to see them, they also have to come to see me. And now I will have an opportunity to impress them, while they’re there. And I will make AJ fans, or Shane fans out of them."

Look at this guy. Best wrestler in the company and he understands business. But of course your Dolph Zigglers and CM Punks will complain that Goldberg and Lesnar are taking up two spots that two guys on the Andre Memorial Jobber Royal could fill.

Rowboat imo, get some leg work in there. Otherwise if you climb out of the Kayak your legs would have wasted away. It would be like watching Anakin Skywalker crawling up that volcanic bank.

I was sposed to be the mutha fuckin chosen one !!!

Not saying you are. Just that the number seems high. Bro

post-29513-there-are-dozens-like-us-gif-I-NYgW.gif

im goin to bed. Ill talk to you fucks tomorrow.

Am I the PWD baby? I'm 21, any regular got me beat?

So you foot fuckers use lube? Spit? Household condiments ? How do you counter act friction burn ?

So you foot fuckers use lube? Spit? Household condiments ? How do you counter act friction burn ?
Real men produce their own lube.

with this whole thrill ride slogan they going with this year wm do think they will try build set they try build ride or something

with this whole thrill ride slogan they going with this year wm do think they will try build set they try build ride or something
Thats already confirmed to be the set

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back