PWD 435: Roman, you are the phenom now.

Do you fuck feet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Luke Harper using that Babyface money to buy himself some new pants to go with that shirt.

really another fucking tv commercials they just got back from one

what the hell this is weird as shit
im not high enough for some hsit like this

Soooooo Orton now has supernatural powers....For fuck sakes.

Convoluting his character like the Friday the 13th sequels.

That "crucifix" thing getting jammed into the dirt will be what "resurrects" Sister Abagail accidentally.

Why the fuck are they having Orton still do supernatural shit
Orton drinking that viper juice which gives him powers......Or someone just watched natural born killers and thought quick cuts and fuckery make for good storytelling.

That "crucifix" thing getting jammed into the dirt will be what "resurrects" Sister Abagail accidentally.
When I stick my thingy into sister Abigail's dirt chute, she got resurrected too.

And her name is...

NnvX5P0.jpg

Foxxy passing herself around 205 like she's nxt Paige.

Just watching Raw at the point where Trips made Seth sit down and then said "good boy." Seth should have done what LTR does at bedtime and just scream, "NO! NO! NO! TRIPLE H! TRIPLE H! I WANT YOU! I WANT YOU! I WANT YOU!!!!!! NOW! NOW! NOW!"

And yeah, it's kind of weird how he calls me Triple H like that.

Just watching Raw at the point where Trips made Seth sit down and then said "good boy." Seth should have done what LTR does at bedtime and just scream, "NO! NO! NO! TRIPLE H! TRIPLE H! I WANT YOU! I WANT YOU! I WANT YOU!!!!!! NOW! NOW! NOW!"

And yeah, it's kind of weird how he calls me Triple H like that.
that part was cringey as f. i would have preferred triple h walked and rollins just state he will be at wrestlemania whether hhh likes it or not. they could have rollins just invade the show with a blow up brawl.

Back