PWD 435: Roman, you are the phenom now.

Do you fuck feet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I tried to Snapchat this girls asshole for you PWD guys on my Snapchat but it was too dark

Florida life is going to kill me

This is so fucking awesome! That bass slap yall

I like when its slow soothing and low myself. The basslines are one of my fave things about the genre .

Thats kind of a cool clip despite the fact I dont like either band very much

My tattooist from Japan was into the Gimme Gimmes so I heard 20+ hrs of them. I liked Rocket Man and Jolene.

I dont have a single one. Not conforming to the punk rock trend of band names stars and other silly shit

My tattooist from Japan was into the Gimme Gimmes so I heard 20+ hrs of them. I liked Rocket Man and Jolene

The album rocket man is on I liked too

Think it was this one.

I dont have a single one. Not conforming to the punk rock trend of band names stars and other silly shit

My tattoo is of the Dark Phoenix destroying the cosmos. Not particularly Punk. She just liked the Gimme Gimmes. She also did some of it with the poke and stick technique.

Some dude just told me that Meisha tate is better looking than bliss becky and naomi.

What kinda shit is that. Bitch looks like a goblin

lake_of_ill_omen_goblin_warrior.jpg

My tattoo is of the Dark Phoenix destroying the cosmos. Not particularly Punk

I was more making fun of bros in my own scene there and allowing you in on my thoughts. Black shirt white writing , dreads or a sami hat , stars misfits logos fish and pbr logos and beards which is the only one I am guilty of

I was more making fun of bros in my own scene there and allowing you in on my thoughts. Black shirt white writing , dreads or a sami hat , stars misfits logos fish and pbr logos and beards which is the only one I am guilty of

As long as it doesnt involve a man and a hatchet......

Some dude just told me that Meisha tate is better looking than bliss becky and naomi.

What kinda shit is that. Bitch looks like a goblin

lake_of_ill_omen_goblin_warrior.jpg
she actually got a nose job and looks worse now. hard to explain.

As long as it doesnt involve a man and a hatchet......

Dude you listen to a guy who does throat clearing solos to loose bass strings . Get the fuck outta here with this shit

Back