PWD 434: Paige Got Lost in the Woods

Exactly, and the way I see it, you can't really say "Kurt Angle is too good for NXT", because he spent most of his career in TNA, which is way smaller than NXT.

On the main roster, he's won the WWE World Championship, the WCW World Championship, the IWGP Championship, the Intercontinental Championship, the United States Championship, the Tag Team Championship, the European Championship, the Hardcore Championship, and The King of the Ring. So, what better way to call it a career than to pick up one last Championship, to complete the set?

And also to bring a lot of eyes to NXT / help elevate Roode. Viewership bump he gives to HOF ceremony / Mania / his first Raw will be negligible, lost in the other noise. But I guarantee you'd be able to notice the difference in who turns in to NXT for a face to face with Angle and that Takeover

zlWqVeYcQNaMeUgNeSvnqmOSv1sXU85FvDqC7wZeTJA.jpg

The white girl has the better ass than the mexican chick.

I'd like it if Kurt was feuding with Bobby Roode while active as Raw GM. He could use his sway to manipulate Roode into giving up a title shot in exchange for an offer to have a spot on the Raw roster (if Roode wins), and/or prevent Roode from ever getting the call up while he is in charge.

@Count Zero nakamura vs ibushi 2 WK9 is my favorite Nak match.

Sasha used a similar finish (Ibushi's spot) but I forgot against who or when.

I'd like it if Kurt was feuding with Bobby Roode while active as Raw GM. He could use his sway to manipulate Roode into giving up a title shot in exchange for an offer to have a spot on the Raw roster (if Roode wins), and/or prevent Roode from ever getting the call up while he is in charge.

@Count Zero nakamura vs ibushi 2 WK9 is my favorite Nak match.

Sasha used a similar finish (Ibushi's spot) but I forgot against who or when.

That's actually one of the matches I was thinking of re-watching, so good.

Did you catch Ibushi as Tiger Mask W vs Okada ? I was pretty surprised how stiff they were wrestling.

That's actually one of the matches I was thinking of re-watching, so good.

Did you catch Ibushi as Tiger Mask W vs Okada ? I was pretty surprised how stiff they were wrestling.
nah not yet. I don't think it was up yet when I wanted to watch it. I'll check it out later after I cut my hair.

which japanese wrestler did angle have that insane match against about 3 to 5 years ago? i remember it was on youtube in 2 parts.

Wait, people want Angle to have a title run (NXT, but a run none the less)?

This is the same thinking that has given Goldberg another title.

Let's give Flair a couple more while we are at it.

Fuck that.

Fuck that.

angle is in better shape now than flair ever was and goldberg was never able to "wrestle."

not that i want to see a title on angle.

Fuck that.

Goldberg, who even in his prime was known to be extremely limited in the ring, who hadn't wrestled in over a decade.

vs

Angle, celebrated by fans and co-workers as one of the greatest workers in history, who has stayed active this entire time.

okay

Damn, comparing Kurt fucking Angle to Goldberg.

hDtsG2.gif

Fuck that.

Like two people bro. Chillax.

Give angle a us title running

Back