PWD 434: Paige Got Lost in the Woods

On the note of Robin Hood, the thing that makes me laugh is in Prince Of Thieves, when Robin and the Saracen land at Dover and he goes "I shall dine with my father in Nottingham by nightfall!" and, I am going "Um.... nah mate, that would be hard even nowadays!"

And, I have less problem with Scarlett Johansson not being Asian and more, do we really need another film of her being a 'badass'?

Already got Lucy and her being Black Widow, ffs.

Iron Fist WAS super white, tbf, even Colleen Wing is the most western looking Asian lass they could find, seemingly. Plus, it was shite.

Jamie Foxx as Little John has actually made me angry-laugh. What the fuck are they thinking!?

I don't like white guys or black guys being martial arts experts in my movies. I like dem azns

Picture+1.png

On the note of Robin Hood, the thing that makes me laugh is in Prince Of Thieves, when Robin and the Saracen land at Dover and he goes "I shall dine with my father in Nottingham by nightfall!" and, I am going "Um.... nah mate, that would be hard even nowadays!"

And, I have less problem with Scarlett Johansson not being Asian and more, do we really need another film of her being a 'badass'?

Already got Lucy and her being Black Widow, ffs.

Iron Fist WAS super white, tbf, even Colleen Wing is the most western looking Asian lass they could find, seemingly. Plus, it was shite.

Jamie Foxx as Little John has actually made me angry-laugh. What the fuck are they thinking!?

That's what irritates me, the double-standard.

Literally saying "Yeah, I know that Iron Fist is white in the comics, but that doesn't matter. He's doing Martial Arts, so he should be Asian, because if you're white and you do Martial Arts, that's problematic, it's cultural appropriation", only to say "Yep, that's fine, doesn't matter that the real guy was white, we need representation, if you're saying he shouldn't play it because he's black, you're being racist!" after they've just said "These people can't play these roles because they're white."

I suddenly LOVE the idea of Kurt Angle becoming NXT Champion before retiring.

Nakamura better lose to Roode At Takeover. He does not need NXT anymore.

I suddenly LOVE the idea of Kurt Angle becoming NXT Champion before retiring.

Things like that need to happen. The possibility of Mickie having been champ down there, Rhyno too. All mark-out moments for me. They need to do things like this with NXT.

Things like that need to happen. The possibility of Mickie having been champ down there, Rhyno too. All mark-out moments for me. They need to do things like this with NXT.

Exactly, and the way I see it, you can't really say "Kurt Angle is too good for NXT", because he spent most of his career in TNA, which is way smaller than NXT.

On the main roster, he's won the WWE World Championship, the WCW World Championship, the IWGP Championship, the Intercontinental Championship, the United States Championship, the Tag Team Championship, the European Championship, the Hardcore Championship, and The King of the Ring. So, what better way to call it a career than to pick up one last Championship, to complete the set?

Back