PWD 433: Up in the air

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres a Summer Rae kind of nude pic but no face

Those Kaitlyn pics have my dick confused cause I think she could overhead press me and I couldn't press her. Those TITTIES though, Jesus.

Paige prob shouldn't have used myhouse as a password

wish we could have seen this match at wm this year

wish we could have seen this match at wm this year

We still can, Shane said AJ had a match at Mania, he didnt say he was going to be in. So it still leaves it open for a real wrestler to be AJs opponent.

We still can, Shane said AJ had a match at Mania, he didnt say he was going to be in. So it still leaves it open for a real wrestler to be AJs opponent.
that is what i really hope happens. i think they put on very good or great match if they give them enough time. if they did really wanna try top wk match this could be the match to do it

that is what i really hope happens. i think they put on very good or great match if they give them enough time. if they did really wanna try top wk match this could be the match to do it

Problem is, it will tear the house down, so anything following it will feel weak sauce. I mean where the hell would you place this match. After Randy / Wyatt before Lesnar/Goldberg ?

Problem is, it will tear the house down, so anything following it will feel weak sauce. I mean where the hell would you place this match. After Randy / Wyatt before Lesnar/Goldberg ?
I have no clue probably the Brock vs goldberg match Will probably be the shortest match

hope Goldberg squashes him a second faster this time and really rubs it in on Monday

I'm pretty sure they know the Goldberg-Lesnar match will get shit on to a degree already and that it won't be show stealer.

I pity the Woman that held the NXT title after Paige. Hey does this belt smell like sex to you???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back