PWD 433: Up in the air

Status
Not open for further replies.
Randy has a moveset outside of the RKO?

Well shit.

Fast powerslam, punch, kick, stomp. Hanging ddt.

Back in the day he had a god damn awesome standing drop kick. But since the Mr Kennedy incident it seems to have gone by the way side.

Backdrop suplex to announce table/guard rail is pretty regular. His cross body off the top was a thing of beauty but why bother leaping if you're getting put over anyway?

Backdrop suplex to announce table/guard rail is pretty regular. His cross body off the top was a thing of beauty but why bother leaping if you're getting put over anyway?

Without the RKO he's actually not all that interesting. IED Randy was probably his best work. Also fuck him for ending Benoit reign as champ. That was bullshit.

Edge and Christian launch their podcast, "E&C's Pod of Awesomeness" on Friday, with their first guest, WWE Universal Champion, Bill Goldberg.

I remember when Edge was on Goldberg's short-lived podcast, basically an hour of "Your spear isn't as good as mine".

Edge and Christian launch their podcast, "E&C's Pod of Awesomeness" on Friday, with their first guest, WWE Universal Champion, Bill Goldberg.

I remember when Edge was on Goldberg's short-lived podcast, basically an hour of "Your spear isn't as good as mine".

Hope they aren't sanitized by WWE.

I think it's the same thing that Austin, Jericho and Lilian Garcia have. They're not "WWE podcasts", but they're given full access to the talent etc.

I stopped listening to Austin and Jericho never got me interested. Much too sanitized. Keeping it 100 with Konnan is about as mainstream as I'll listen to.

The good thing about this Raw is that Foley got fired, so he can have that hip surgery. It was just painful watching him waddle out to the ring. He and Taker should have one final match and then hobble off into the sunset.

If Taker took on Foley we'd getting to see Taker thinking, "I just fucking killed him", again and this time for real. Foley can't rassle ever again.

Roman Reigns' finishing move is Goldberg's set up move. That is all.

Ironically when Goldberg joined the WWE in 2003 they wanted him to use the spear as a finishing move and he said "hell no, the spear+jackhammer is a package".

Damn, JR and his wife need some good words and prayers tonight. Hope everything works out for his wife.

giphy.gif

Xavier: Well, UpUpDwnDwn did reach 1 million subs.
Kofi: That's nice...anything else.
Xavier: Well I did host the SXSW Game Awards.
Big E: Oh yeah, I saw that. Anything else?
Xavier: Hmmmm, well I did see Brad for the first time in a while.
Kofi: How is ole Brad doing haven't seen him in years.
Xavier: He's doing fine, we caught up really quick. You know us, always on the same Paige.

Last edited:
WWE Universal Title Match
Brock Lesnar vs. Bill Goldberg

WWE Title Match
Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt

Fatal 4 Way for the RAW Women's Title
Nia Jax vs. Sasha Banks vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Bayley

WWE United States Title Match
Kevin Owens vs. Chris Jericho

Triple Threat for the RAW Tag Team Titles
Enzo Amore & Big Cass vs. Sheamus & Cesaro vs. Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson

SmackDown Women's Title Match
Mickie James vs. Carmella vs. Natalya vs. Becky Lynch vs. Alexa Bliss (other participants possible)

WWE Cruiserweight Title Match
Austin Aries vs. Neville

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
Mojo Rawley, Apollo Crews, Big Show, Curt Hawkins and others TBA

Roman Reigns vs. The Undertaker ( Im expecting a stipulation in this match as Taker cant go and Roman wont be able to carry him )

John Cena and Nikki Bella vs. The Miz and Maryse

Shane McMahon vs. AJ Styles ( Also expecting a stipulation to this match, probably Ladder so Shane can do his high spots )
They need to cut the divas' matches.

Xavier: Well, UpUpDwnDwn did reach 1 million subs.
Kofi: That's nice...anything else.
Xavier: Well I did host the SXSW Game Awards.
Big E: Oh yeah, I saw that. Anything else?
Xavier: Hmmmm, well I did see Brad for the time in a while:
Kofi: How is ole Brad doing haven't seen him in years.
Xavier: He's doing fine, we caught up really quick. You know us, always on the same Paige.

Ironically when Goldberg joined the WWE in 2003 they wanted him to use the spear as a finishing move and he said "hell no, the spear+jackhammer is a package".

"Fine! We'll have Edge do it. He's our top... wait... Edge is our... what the fuck happened?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back