PWD 433: Up in the air

Status
Not open for further replies.
for anybody asking if the wwe network is worth it...it has been worth it for the the miz appearances on "talking smack" alone. first he eviscerates daniel bryan and in his most recent appearance he scorched cena. it was hilarious. their promos leading up to wrestlmania have been hilariously one sided in favor of the miz.

for anybody asking if the wwe network is worth it...it has been worth it for the the miz appearances on "talking smack" alone. first he eviscerates daniel bryan and in his most recent appearance he scorched cena. it was hilarious. their promos leading up to wrestlmania have been hilariously one sided in favor of the miz.
<TrumpWrong1>
But yes, the wwe is worth the month of free subscription..

have-you-ever-been-so-pissed-you-passed-out-in-a-urinal-body-image-1490009713.jpg

Ok which one of you is this ? Gutter?

If you are over the age of 35 with a "I'm a hugger" shirt, you need to register as a pedophile

So its probably Smigg! I feel like that Gutter would be one of those guys to wear a Hawaiian shirt. Cause he's such a party animal.
{<shrug}

One of my favorite wrestlers tbh. Wish he was in the title match at Mania instead of Randy 3 move Orton.

One of my favorite wrestlers tbh. Wish he was in the title match at Mania instead of Randy 3 move Orton.

Randy has a moveset outside of the RKO?

Well shit.

Back in the day he had a god damn awesome standing drop kick. But since the Mr Kennedy incident it seems to have gone by the way side.
Probably because he dislocated his shoulder every time he threw it.

Holy shit, anyone remember Abraham Washington? Had his show on ECW, got fired for the Kobe rape joke?

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: went full retard!

Just checked out the first two episodes of Lucha Underground.

I'm sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back