PWD 433: Up in the air

Status
Not open for further replies.
4QTb9IoXhlc2dEL5r9p4Wi_jgtrhwYptv3-LkuzVuPs.jpg

All this old talk had me thinking we were in the same age range. Now I'm picturing you in the the crowd for Sammartino / Kolov.
I saw Verne Gagne's last title reign.

But everyone knows Cena can wrestle. Ive never thought Cena couldnt. I have thought his chracter is stale as Hulkamania. But Romans body of work, shows that he is either incapable or unwilling to work a normal match. And for the love of god get rid of the vest.
Lol. Everyone has already let u know why ur wrong.
Cant be wrong if so many of the world thinks the same. Can you not hear the Roman sucks chants? Or are you just blindly ignoring them and blaming "neckbeards" Because most of the crowds are just normal folk. Sorry im not riding Romans dick.
and just as many people cheer him and buy his merch. Wether it's positive or negative he gets a reaction from everyone which is most important

Prove me wrong. I asked for his 5 best matches of his career, and no one has come back with any. Prove me wrong.
no, you asked for best 5 matches without any stipulations.

off the top of my head I can give you 3
AJ
DB
Braunnnnnnnn

WWE Universal Title Match
Brock Lesnar vs. Bill Goldberg

WWE Title Match
Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt

Fatal 4 Way for the RAW Women's Title
Nia Jax vs. Sasha Banks vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Bayley

WWE United States Title Match
Kevin Owens vs. Chris Jericho

Triple Threat for the RAW Tag Team Titles
Enzo Amore & Big Cass vs. Sheamus & Cesaro vs. Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson

SmackDown Women's Title Match
Mickie James vs. Carmella vs. Natalya vs. Becky Lynch vs. Alexa Bliss (other participants possible)

WWE Cruiserweight Title Match
Austin Aries vs. Neville

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
Mojo Rawley, Apollo Crews, Big Show, Curt Hawkins and others TBA

Roman Reigns vs. The Undertaker ( Im expecting a stipulation in this match as Taker cant go and Roman wont be able to carry him )

John Cena and Nikki Bella vs. The Miz and Maryse

Shane McMahon vs. AJ Styles ( Also expecting a stipulation to this match, probably Ladder so Shane can do his high spots )

no, you asked for best 5 matches without any stipulations.

off the top of my head I can give you 3
AJ
DB
Braunnnnnnnn

Carried
Carried
And this evening he was carried. Drive by, Spear Superman Punch. Braun has more of an offense. That big bastard should be wrestling Taker. Hes come a long way and is better in ring that Roman.

Also why is Roman allowed to call his move the Drive By but Seth cant use a move called the Curb Stomp. Both are equally non pg.

Taker buried Strowman.

Roman Reigns is a great sports entertainer.

Carried
Carried
And this evening he was carried. Drive by, Spear Superman Punch. Braun has more of an offense. That big bastard should be wrestling Taker. Hes come a long way and is better in ring that Roman.
takes 2 people to make a great match.
saying he was carried is just you being petty.
even AJ said his favorite person to work with is Big Dawg.
wasn't talking about tonight's match with Braunnnn. talking about their previous one at fastlane.

stone cold vs bret at mania was a gimmick match. you going to tell me that doesn't count as some of either wrestler's best work?

good night nurse syd.

Will Shaq wrestle the Big Show at WrestleMania?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back