PWD 433: Up in the air

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL I've been watching wrasslin since I was in pampers in the 80s, old man.

*says everyone loved Cena from day one*
*makes excuses when shown people have been shitting on Cena since day 1*

Insert deezyL.gif
Since the 80's. That's cute.

<3>

Braun was built up forever to be the whipping boy for Roman / Taker. All righty then. I had hopes for Braun getting into a 3 way, but it looks like there's a battle royal in his future.

Friday Night Tykes is a must watch show, this shit is live as hell

But they didnt shit on Cena from day one, thats where you are wrong. Rap Cena was fucking over, the crowd went ballistic when his music played. And he could go in the ring Then the pg era happened and now we have Roman Reigns who cant wrestle 5 minutes with out gassing has 3 moves and everybody hates him, except the dick riders in here. He should have been left in the Shield cause thats the only way he'll ever get cheered.
Don't remember the "Prototype " huh?

Roman should've left the ring saying "I ain't afraid of the dark" ......Book of Nash

Taker is done man. Just have Braun vs Roman in a street fight at Mania and end it.

Too many old crusty fucks in the PWD. @Batjester will always be the PWD old fuck, the rest of you guys need to die already.

This explains a lot, clearly the pots has got to you. But then again Alzheimer's has probably got me.

I've never smoked anything in my life. Hugs not drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back